How do you use the white summoning stone?

#1shanrulezPosted 11/19/2011 12:06:33 PM
So I'm hollow and I'd like to co op for a bit with someone but I can't use the stone, it's got a line through it. I know I can only be summoned as hollow but I can't put a mark down. Can anyone please explain what I need to do. Thanks.
---
PSN ID: Shanrulez
Would give ya my friendcode but...kinda forgot it...
#2CrevoxPosted 11/19/2011 12:06:57 PM
You can only use it away from a bonfire/boss area.
#3AoENIACPosted 11/19/2011 12:12:35 PM
You can BE summoned in any form, there is no hollow form restriction for being summoned.

There is a HUMAN form restriction for the summoner themselves, since they want to limit how often you can get help.

The white sign will only work in zones where being summoned is even possible. Bonfires have a no fly zone around them so to speak, move out of the bonfire's proximity. If the zone you are in never has a boss in it for anybody, it is not possible to lay down your sign because you can only be summoned in areas that your summoner has a living boss.

If you place down your sign to get summoned but then leave the border of the zone, your summon sign will disappear and it will tell you this.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.