Fastest completion time?

#1Sailor_RazorPosted 1/19/2012 8:21:10 AM
About two hours, with Bottomless Box and Kiln glitch. Was in a rush to get to NG+ for the bolstered souls.
#2LivesPosted 1/19/2012 8:38:25 AM
Doing nearly everything in the game my first time.. maybe 80 hours. Platinum in about 110-115. I haven't done a speed run myself, but something close to it.

I have a friend that plays co-op with me. All we do is try to go through the game, both of our games, as fast as possible. We got through the first new game in maybe 30 hours total, for both of us. This included both of us upgrading weapons, gathering spells, maxing out some covenants to get miracles, upgrading armor, etc. If you took out the time we took to text talk, and time waiting to see each other's soul signs, I bet it would be closer to 23 or so hours, so go through the game essentially twice, gathering all items and sorceries that we needed to take into NG+.

Never glitched though.... I'm sure that chops off about... oh 75% of the entire game?
#3oogarasuPosted 1/19/2012 8:51:42 AM
Lives posted...

Never glitched though.... I'm sure that chops off about... oh 75% of the entire game?

Ya, if you glitch you have to do Gargs - Q-log - Iron Golem - S&O - Final Boss. Cuts out a lot
#4Drak_the_ShadowPosted 1/19/2012 8:54:07 AM
Don't brag about any accomplishment while you are exploiting glitches. You sound pathetic.
---
Children: You spend the first two years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk, then spend the next sixteen years telling them to sit down and shut up.
#5Ippongi_RyutaPosted 1/19/2012 8:55:14 AM
Someone did it in under an hour and a half o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ymysN3qQ8
---
"A complex opinion cannot be represented numerically."
#6SnakemanXXPosted 1/19/2012 9:18:57 AM
Drak_the_Shadow posted...
Don't brag about any accomplishment while you are exploiting glitches. You sound pathetic.

Agreed. He believes he's a cool guy because he glitches and couldn't pass it faster than others who do it legit in less time.
---
XBLGT/PSN : KEAZAR
#7DioicaPosted 1/19/2012 9:21:17 AM

Not as pathetic as you sound crying about it.
---
Why have one gigantic wang when you can have 8?! - JonvanMuneihausen
http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=dioica&submit=Submit
#8kappa12764Posted 1/19/2012 9:40:06 AM

I have one character that i play over 300 hours-he is the kiln final boss and don t plan any time soon to beat the game

#9Drak_the_ShadowPosted 1/19/2012 9:43:47 AM
Dioica posted...
---
Not as pathetic as you sound crying about it.

lol
---
Children: You spend the first two years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk, then spend the next sixteen years telling them to sit down and shut up.