Darkwraith Titanite Slab drop...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Darkwraith Titanite Slab drop...

User Info: zmbi_gmr

zmbi_gmr
4 years ago#1

So I've been farming the Darkwraiths for days in hopes to get a titanite slab with no luck.  The wiki says that they do drop them, however, it's very rare.  Has anyone here ever had a darkwraith drop a slab?  I'm starting to think that the wiki is wrong...Not really, but it is quite aggravating.  It would a great encouragement if someone on here would tell me that they did get a slab while fighting the darkwraiths.  hahaha

User Info: il_capitano

il_capitano
4 years ago#2
I actually got a slab on the first ever Darkwraith i killed...and that was before the last patch which greatly improved the drop rate.

Are you using the Gold Serpent ring + 30 humanity?

User Info: Burst_Stream

Burst_Stream
4 years ago#3
I've gotten it 4 times so far. another 2 in different characters
PSN: TekkenSushiEXE| Playing: Dark Souls - SL111 Mage |
\o/ - Sunbros forever!

zmbi_gmr
4 years ago#4

Well that helps encourage me to continue farming them.  I'm pre-patch 1.05.  Maybe I should install for a better chance.  My item discovery is 410...so I figured that would help.  Honestly I've only gotten one dragon scale while fighting the Drakes at the lower entrance to new londo.  I will continue farming the Darkwraiths, and hope to get lucky.  Thanks for the posts.

User Info: AlabasterFilth

AlabasterFilth
4 years ago#5
zmbi_gmr posted...
So I've been farming the Darkwraiths for days in hopes to get a titanite slab with no luck. The wiki says that they do drop them, however, it's very rare. Has anyone here ever had a darkwraith drop a slab? I'm starting to think that the wiki is wrong...Not really, but it is quite aggravating. It would a great encouragement if someone on here would tell me that they did get a slab while fighting the darkwraiths. hahaha

I'm on my 5th character, not a single slab has dropped from darkwraiths since I bought the game...I farm the darkwraiths on every character too :(

However it does happen:'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ-OItJdotc

zmbi_gmr
4 years ago#6

@AlabasterFilth

Yeah it sucks.  I have my farming routine down to a science.  So it doesn't take to long to make a run, and I've been quite lucky with chunks being dropped.  Some times I will even get 2 chunks from a single darkwraith, but not once have I gotten a slab.  At least I'm not alone. 

User Info: slayer921

slayer921
4 years ago#7
dont farm darkwraiths, there drop rate for slabs are S which takes lke 3 hours to get 1...i went to the great hollow and got 3 slabs from the lizards there
PSN : Hobbes921

User Info: AlabasterFilth

AlabasterFilth
4 years ago#8
zmbi_gmr posted...
@AlabasterFilthYeah it sucks. I have my farming routine down to a science. So it doesn't take to long to make a run, and I've been quite lucky with chunks being dropped. Some times I will even get 2 chunks from a single darkwraith, but not once have I gotten a slab. At least I'm not alone.

I too have my farming routine down to a science:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606312-dark-souls/61626338

User Info: extremegunner

extremegunner
4 years ago#9
Yep, they do drop you just gotta keep at it. I killed hundreds of them before getting one and got two full stacks of chunks.

User Info: darkstorf18

darkstorf18
4 years ago#10
Stray demon and siegmeyer quest give you 1 slab each.
Killing crystals lizards at great hollow give you 0-4 slab.
Finish the game 2 times and you have enough slab for everything you need.

Finishing the game is so much fun than farming these ******.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Darkwraith Titanite Slab drop...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived