What Gestures Mean

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What Gestures Mean

User Info: coinop25

coinop25
4 years ago#1
A thread on suggestions for new gestures (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606312-dark-souls/61987001) got me thinking about how handy it would be if players could agree on the meanings of some of the gestures we already have. To that end, I thought I'd suggest some here. Please do chime in with sincere and snarky input alike.

Bow/Formal Bow (PVP, by invader): I will fight you now, and try not to be a dick about it.

Point Down (co-op, by either): Stay put for a sec while I summon another phantom/swap rings/change my pants.

Look Skyward (co-op, by host): Look out, there's an invader here already.

Well? What Is It? (PVP): I just beat you in a two-on-one fight and now I'm going to gloat about it like a jackass.

User Info: Mc-arthur

Mc-arthur
4 years ago#2
when i go "Well what is it" i'm trying to communicate "S'up Bro!!!"

"Welcome Bro" when i summon
"Come at me bro" in pvp

And don't forget "Praise the sun"
PSN = Mc-Arthur

User Info: nmbuser

nmbuser
4 years ago#3
look skyward is clearly a facepalm and should only be used as such
Gamertag: NUM83R54R3C00L (those are zero's)

User Info: kingknotts

kingknotts
4 years ago#4
I do prayer ... Lord please help thy humble servant put gankers into the eternal fire of thy firestorms for the lols .... that is the burning faith prayer.... I even have a +15 notched whip and the pyros for beating the gank out of them
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What Gestures Mean

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived