Need directions to Giant Blacksmith in Ano Londo badly! I keep losing souls!

#1jumper777Posted 3/19/2012 1:46:30 PM
So I farmed up 300,000 souls to go spend at the giant blacksmith to buy twinkling titanite. I get to Ano Londo (I've already killed the boss that's two bosses) and I saw him once now I can't find him again. It's really frustrating, I had to put the game down for a few days after I lost all those souls (a death and then falling..) Can anyone provide very clear instructions to the Giant Blacksmith from the warp point bonfire? I keep trying to follow guides and for some reason just can't find it. I did make it to him once but didn't have the souls I needed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
---
GT: Tag96
PSN: Tagalicicous
#2OmegaShinkaiPosted 3/19/2012 1:50:13 PM
You know the main hall past the titanite demon right before Ornstein and Smough? He's through the path on the opposite side, above where the silver knight archer is.
#3slayer921Posted 3/19/2012 1:50:49 PM
so warp to the big 8oo8y person, drop down and use an estus. run away from the sentinels who r in that big hall and turn right when u c that stairs with the silver knight archer on it and go up. Kill the silver knight archer and keep on going up, then turn right again into another set of stairs u must go down. at the bottom is the giant blacksmith
---
PSN : Hobbes921
\o/................................OTL
#4FlyinBrianPosted 3/19/2012 1:51:14 PM
from the chamber of the princess bonfire:

go straight, past the giant

turn right, go up the stairs to the second floor, kill the silver knight archer on your way up

follow the second floor landing towards the outside windows

turn right at the alcove

follow the stairs down to the blacksmith

facepalm upon realizing how simple that was
---
Sanity's really just a one trick pony, you just get one trick: rational thought. But when you're good and crazy, oh baby! The skies the limit! - The Tick
#5mrawshPosted 3/19/2012 1:52:33 PM
from the darkmoon bonfire go up in the lift. From here head towards the big building in which you fought O+S. If you opened the gate shortcut to the blacksmith you can go left before going into the room before O+S and through the gate there and the blacksmith is in the room on your right guarded by a spear demon.

If you didnt open this gate then you need to go into the room before O+S and up the side of the room that has the archer on it. Go through the doorway at the top and down the stairs to find the blacksmith.

Hope this helps.
---
xbox live gamertag:- mrawsh. PSN ID:- mrawsh.
#6jstephenszzPosted 3/19/2012 2:12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr0044dMMQ4#t=29m30s
#7jumper777(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2012 2:19:53 PM
Chamber of the Princess....that would be smarter than Anor Londo. Thank you so much guys!

Now if I could figure out how I'm getting backstabbed from the front I'd be good to go.
---
GT: Tag96
PSN: Tagalicicous
#8meralonnePosted 3/19/2012 2:45:10 PM
jumper777777 posted...
Now if I could figure out how I'm getting backstabbed from the front I'd be good to go.

Either you're being parried or it's lag. You're good to go.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#9flackjaketPosted 3/19/2012 2:50:39 PM
jumper777777 posted...
Chamber of the Princess....that would be smarter than Anor Londo. Thank you so much guys!

with no lag involved, backstabbed-from-front = riposte
which only happens after a parry.