How do you get past the door that's "Sealed by a Great Lord's power"?

#1POOKISTANPosted 8/28/2012 3:17:07 PM
It's in the tomb thingy with all the skeletons. As a side-question on my way down there I noticed a spot on the left side with 3 of those "abomination skeletons" (the ones that walk on four legs). I killed them all and there was nothing - Tried jumping down from the ledge and died. Do you seriously get no reward for taking them out?
#2Kyuubi4269Posted 8/28/2012 3:19:10 PM
You need the Lordvessel from Anor Londo, accessible once you ring both bells.
---
Name: Kyu
FC: 60034570
#3aak57Posted 8/28/2012 3:19:38 PM
You must gather your party before venturing forth.

And return to that area later in the game, when it'll be obvious to do so.
---
Touch the demon inside me:
http://i.imgur.com/l7bHT.jpg
#4brandonfordPosted 8/28/2012 3:19:44 PM
You have to place the Lord Vessel to pass those gates.
#5DocDeliciousPosted 8/28/2012 3:22:57 PM
What they said^

And why would you get a reward for killing a regular enemy?
---
Playing - Demon's/Dark Souls, Monster Hunter FU, Resonance of Fate, Devil May Cry HD Collection, Morrowind
PSN: DocDelicious
#6POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 3:23:18 PM
Fudge...

-_-

I musta' missed something somewhere then - I got the bell down in the poison swamp but that was the first and only one I found...
#7final_chancePosted 8/28/2012 3:24:52 PM
Go ring the bell in Undead Parish. You should have done that before going down to Blight Town. If you've already killed the Gargoyles, you have to climb up the tower after them to get to the bell.
---
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee
#8POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 3:25:16 PM
DocDelicious posted...
What they said^

At this point in the game if you can't one-hit kill those guys you're dead. Taking on 3 unnecissarily should yield a reward. I realized that my two bestest fireball spells 1-hit kill them so I equip both of those so I can progress through that area without getting raped...
#9Firestrider2882Posted 8/28/2012 3:58:22 PM
final_chance posted...
Go ring the bell in Undead Parish. You should have done that before going down to Blight Town. If you've already killed the Gargoyles, you have to climb up the tower after them to get to the bell.

No, he should do what he like, and do in in whatever order he likes. I have killed Queelag first on my last seven characters, all legitimately created, on a side note.
---
I judge you on how well you right a sentence, not how old you SAY you are.
I kill you all. It means I'm a god.
#10DocDeliciousPosted 8/28/2012 4:01:58 PM
POOKISTAN posted...
DocDelicious posted...
What they said^

At this point in the game if you can't one-hit kill those guys you're dead. Taking on 3 unnecissarily should yield a reward. I realized that my two bestest fireball spells 1-hit kill them so I equip both of those so I can progress through that area without getting raped...

You can pull them one at a time.
Their aggro range is so small you don't even need to use a ranged weapon. Just walk close to one, let it aggro, back off a bit and kill it, repeat.
And not being able to "one-hit kill them" means nothing. One hit or eight; it's all the same.
---
Playing - Demon's/Dark Souls, Monster Hunter FU, Resonance of Fate, Devil May Cry HD Collection, Morrowind
PSN: DocDelicious