Dark Souls Wiki

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Dark Souls Wiki

User Info: Dragonblade7799

6 years ago#1
If anyone's interested, I came across a Dark Souls wiki that has a lot of useful info already compiled. It seems it's a sister site of the Japanese wiki, and it looks like they're translating content back and forth between the two. Decent amount of stuff, some stuff I knew but also a bunch of stuff I didn't know. Figure I'd share the link since there's a ton of info coming in from all different sources, and this site has it all compiled in one spot.

Reading through this stuff just makes the wait even more agonizing. I need this game now!

User Info: OLDHAG

6 years ago#2
Woah, I love you, thank you so much.
Friend code 1676-3376-8453

User Info: Snakegear

6 years ago#3
I hope that is not the real box art >_>

User Info: Dragonblade7799

6 years ago#4
I doubt that anything is finalized as far as packaging, so I wouldn't be concerned about that being the box art. From was pretty good with the art design on Demon's Souls, excited to see what they come up with for this one.

User Info: rkzhao

6 years ago#5
As an FYI, Namco has allowed Stooge (the Demon Souls Wiki Admin) to make the "official" Dark Souls wiki, which will be at http://darksouls.wikidot.com

It's close for public viewing until close to the release date though.

here's the announcement from Stooge on the wiki forums http://forums.demonssouls.info/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6385

User Info: Dudka26

6 years ago#6
Haha agreed. That box art is awful. I'm sure it will change.... knight and ghost style.

User Info: Fa1nTy

6 years ago#7
Rumored Release : November

Yeah..... good idea to release it right next to Skyrim

User Info: icelt

6 years ago#8
^ Yeah if they can't hit late October at the earliest I'd think they would then have to wait until late Nov/Early Dec. Absolutely no reason to go toe to toe with Skyrim.
PSN: icelt
Live: II icelt II

User Info: KingofKH

6 years ago#9
Honestly I think Skyrim has no reason to go against DS. I've only watched a friend play Oblivion but from what I saw Demon's Souls is the better game and I honestly think that people who bought both TES4 and Demon's Souls are gonna opt for Dark Souls.

In any case I don't think either company wants this but they're probably not gonna change something as big as a release date because of this.

User Info: Fa1nTy

6 years ago#10
It doesn't matter what you think is the better game. Skyrim is a major release from Bethesda, a major company.

It's like releasing a mmo a week after a WoW expansion, it's just dumb.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Dark Souls Wiki

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived