Scythe!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

4 years ago#1
http://www.twitch.tv/moruid

Check it out now. Wielding a scythe. Don't know if people have seen it yet, but I haven't.
---
Demon's Souls/Dark Souls Stat and Weapon Calcs
http://sites.google.com/site/darksoulstats/
4 years ago#2
Awesome!

I was hoping they would have one in this game
---
PSN: ScaryBatman BlackFC: 2580-2514-3143 Name: Jer
XBL: Scary Batman
4 years ago#3
Does it have it's own weapon category?
---
Dark Souls: Just a paper weight for Skyrim
4 years ago#4
Marking out that its not a pole. I didn't stick around for long cuz lawl spoilers but still. Legit scythe, whooooa.
---
Its Geese as in "Geese Howard", the SNK boss! From back when SNK was still around and made decent games!
boku wa SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS atashi wa
4 years ago#5
Can someone really nice put up a picture of it? I love scythes, but I can't watch vids on here right now
---
dr-toszi.deviantart.com
PSN:Dr-Toszi
(edited by grangia)
4 years ago#6
Cool.
---
youtube.com/artisaucy
PSN: Doughhh
4 years ago#7
i came......

..... to this topic with doubts, but they were dashed and now i'm off to **** anything and everything inanimate.
---
Conduit2 FC & Alias: Shader 0218-1153-3165
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
4 years ago#8
What we need is the required stats to use each weapon now...
4 years ago#9
It seems to be a Dex based weapon. I'm assuming that it requires 14 Str to wield, since that's how much strength he has.
---
"Hmph, but you have no eggs!"
4 years ago#10
Teaser: There's an armor set that goes quite nicely with the Scythe... but grabbing it might make someone mad....
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived