do bosses respawn? if not....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. do bosses respawn? if not....
5 years ago#1
what gives the game/end game replayability? i never played enough demons souls....but i hear people putting 100 hours into it.

what gives the game replayabiliy? invading others games? just wondering the incentive if bosses dont respawn

thanks!
GT and PSN-kurosawasghost
5 years ago#2
Bosses technically respawn after you beat all the bosses required to end your story path because you start a NG+ after your story path ends.
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
5 years ago#3
ng+!!?? sweet! man im such a noob, but that sounds awesome. i never beat DS and i forgot it had that feature! thanks
5 years ago#4
Are there areas like in DS where if you beat the boss of that area, you can't summon help nor be invaded in?
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Holier than thou.
5 years ago#5
Mtpgamer posted...
ng+!!?? sweet! man im such a noob, but that sounds awesome. i never beat DS and i forgot it had that feature! thanks

That's NG+ up to around NG+++++++...

At least for Demon's Souls...and i doubt they would skimp on that for DKS...Oh and with each + the game gets more and more difficult.
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
5 years ago#6
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys feel free to add me to FL for this game
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. do bosses respawn? if not....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived