do bosses respawn? if not....

#1MtpgamerPosted 9/30/2011 9:58:38 AM
what gives the game/end game replayability? i never played enough demons souls....but i hear people putting 100 hours into it.

what gives the game replayabiliy? invading others games? just wondering the incentive if bosses dont respawn

thanks!
---
GT and PSN-kurosawasghost
#2AoENIACPosted 9/30/2011 10:02:12 AM
Bosses technically respawn after you beat all the bosses required to end your story path because you start a NG+ after your story path ends.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#3Mtpgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2011 10:06:49 AM
ng+!!?? sweet! man im such a noob, but that sounds awesome. i never beat DS and i forgot it had that feature! thanks
---
#4TheOriginalMaxPosted 9/30/2011 10:06:53 AM
Are there areas like in DS where if you beat the boss of that area, you can't summon help nor be invaded in?
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Holier than thou.
#5sythe343Posted 9/30/2011 10:09:06 AM
Mtpgamer posted...
ng+!!?? sweet! man im such a noob, but that sounds awesome. i never beat DS and i forgot it had that feature! thanks

That's NG+ up to around NG+++++++...

At least for Demon's Souls...and i doubt they would skimp on that for DKS...Oh and with each + the game gets more and more difficult.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#6Mtpgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2011 10:14:52 AM
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys feel free to add me to FL for this game
---