The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How are the scythe and whip? (also stat questions)

#1PLAYSTATlON4Posted 9/30/2011 11:15:23 PM
How is the scythe?! That is the weapon I want to use. Is there only one type? is whip useless? or just useless on bosses and armored types? Would it be wise or unwise to create a character to specialize with both weapons? Weak?

Also, why is it important to specialize in only a few stats, as to say, a jack of all trades? i've read what other people have said about it, and I don't get it. is it because if you specialize in something like dex, that you will do much more damage with a certain weapon? because i cannot see why putting points into stamina and health being a bad thing.
#2Cmac4Posted 9/30/2011 11:19:10 PM
PLAYSTATlON4 posted...
How is the scythe?! That is the weapon I want to use. Is there only one type? is whip useless? or just useless on bosses and armored types? Would it be wise or unwise to create a character to specialize with both weapons? Weak?

Also, why is it important to specialize in only a few stats, as to say, a jack of all trades? i've read what other people have said about it, and I don't get it. is it because if you specialize in something like dex, that you will do much more damage with a certain weapon? because i cannot see why putting points into stamina and health being a bad thing.

No one has ever said putting points in stam or hp is a bad thing...You pick one offensive stat for the most part...So your not pumping int dex str and faith.
#3PLAYSTATlON4(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2011 11:22:27 PM
why can't you have all offensive stat? because by putting all points into one you will be super good at that one thing? and then later when you level up super high then you can put points in all stats.

ok, so how badass is the scythe?
#4Cmac4Posted 9/30/2011 11:24:19 PM
PLAYSTATlON4 posted...
why can't you have all offensive stat? because by putting all points into one you will be super good at that one thing? and then later when you level up super high then you can put points in all stats.

ok, so how badass is the scythe?

Well sure when you get super high level you can have how ever many points in all of the stats but theres not really any point in being that high since by that point your in NG+++++ and the game is boring and you also wont be pvping. From what ive seen the Scythe is fine its move set and looks are badass, i dont know what kind of stats it has though
#5geneocidePosted 9/30/2011 11:41:23 PM
I demand a video now.
---
Welcome to Trollfaqs...population: Trolling