Got Cursed 4 times in a row and now left with 1/8 health bar

#1Fex0rsPosted 10/2/2011 8:48:48 PM
I got cursed by the dam frogs in the sewers 4 times in a row while trying to figure out which way to go and now I'm left with 1/8 of a health bar! Any single hit I receive = "You died". How do I proceed further?! Can't possibly fight the boss in the sewers with 1/8 of a health bar right? And that's assuming I can make it to the sewers boss with 1/8 of a health bar. Any ideas or solutions?!
#2-Damien-Posted 10/2/2011 8:50:37 PM
be thankful you still got a health bar

lol

just joking, I got problems too mate, this game I tell you, it takes no prisoner
#3HighOnPhazonPosted 10/2/2011 8:51:21 PM
These Frogs sound incredibly stupidly cheap.
---
GameFaqs message boards, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...
#4Hiei_the_SternPosted 10/2/2011 8:53:42 PM
You have to break the curse.

If you do not have any at hand, you have to unfortunately travel all the way back to the belltower where you fought the gargoyle, the merchant there sells the stone needed to uncurse you, 4000 soul per piece.

I had to travel back too, and I bought 2 pieces, just incase I got careless and got cursed again.
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#5cincib0iPosted 10/2/2011 8:54:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Fex0rs(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2011 9:04:35 PM
But I haven't fought the Gargoyle at the bell tower yet! Where's that place anyway...? I went to Sewers straight after the Capra Demon, and that's where I get myself dead stuck in this situation where any weakling can one hit KO me. -_-
#7PrinceOfHotPosted 10/2/2011 9:05:09 PM
Easy. Just don't get hit while fighting the boss.
#8Hmag20Posted 10/2/2011 9:06:57 PM
PrinceOfHot posted...
Easy. Just don't get hit while fighting the boss.

Lmao!!! You're so funny bro.....
---
Currently playing: Demon's Souls
PlayStation Network id: Hmag20: NA server
#9Kratos_Plays_DSPosted 10/2/2011 9:11:20 PM

Can't you fight ghosts or something? I don't have the game yet, but I heard you can fight them properly once you're cursed.

#10MonkeyDLuffyPosted 10/2/2011 9:13:51 PM
Fex0rs posted...
But I haven't fought the Gargoyle at the bell tower yet! Where's that place anyway...? I went to Sewers straight after the Capra Demon, and that's where I get myself dead stuck in this situation where any weakling can one hit KO me. -_-

Don't panic, before you enter the depths, there should be a door somewhere along the opposite wall that leads to a spiralling staricase (upwards) the one with a hollow archer. Follow the stairs up until it leads you to a tunnel and on your right, you will see the crazy hollow lady. Whatever you do, DO NOT ATTACK HER! Becaus she sells curse stones for 6000 souls in case you haven't rung the first bell yet
---
"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!" Ned Flanders' mom