Bird's Nest?

#1xBluezxPosted 10/4/2011 1:25:30 AM
Hey, towards the end of the intro, there is a bird's nest to the right and a voice says, "Give me warm... give me soft."

Is there anything I'm suppose to do here to activate some hidden secret or something? Maybe pyro-class? Any help would be appreciated :b
#2GambitGTPosted 10/4/2011 1:27:49 AM
xBluezx posted...
Hey, towards the end of the intro, there is a bird's nest to the right and a voice says, "Give me warm... give me soft."

Is there anything I'm suppose to do here to activate some hidden secret or something? Maybe pyro-class? Any help would be appreciated :b

It's for exchanging items for special items later on in the game. don't worry about it for now, enjoy the game and stop worrying about little things like this.
#3napolmPosted 10/4/2011 1:27:52 AM
I literally just found this a little while ago myself. I've been in this area for 45 minutes now trying to figure out how to get the item on top of the broken stairs, and trying to figure out what this nest is.
---
If there is one thing that movies taught me, it is this:
Never walk through a hallway alone. Explosions WILL chase you.
#4xBluezx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2011 1:29:03 AM
Ah, haha, kay thanks bro :b

Yeah... I was clicking all sorts of buttons to try and activate it...
#5GambitGTPosted 10/4/2011 1:29:43 AM
napolm posted...
I literally just found this a little while ago myself. I've been in this area for 45 minutes now trying to figure out how to get the item on top of the broken stairs, and trying to figure out what this nest is.

PROTIP: You can come back to the asylum later, and there are keys you can get from somewhere later on that will let you explore it a little deeper

tl;dr PLAY THE GAME STOIP WORRYING ABOUT LITTLE THINGS
#6napolmPosted 10/4/2011 1:37:49 AM
I play games by finding nooks and crannies. That's what I enjoy doing.
---
If there is one thing that movies taught me, it is this:
Never walk through a hallway alone. Explosions WILL chase you.
#7TendonitisPosted 10/4/2011 11:26:36 AM
napolm posted...

In Demon's Souls there were areas you could only access if you had a certain light/dark alignment. That set of broken stairs is probably the equivalent in this game. The stairs will be fixed if you have the correct alignment
---
PSN & Gamertag: Tendonitis
Tonight, I'm going to burn down the garage. - Pickles
#8BamboodPandaPosted 10/4/2011 8:40:19 PM
I know you say "don't worry about the little things", but if I remember anything about Demons Souls it was that the little things could ruin an entire game. Like "hey let me out if this cage" guy. Had to restart cause of that *********.
---
~I got 99 problems but a blos ain't one.~
Screw gamestop, buy used games here "http://glyde.com/?rid=5ly0ed"
#9CyrlousPosted 10/4/2011 8:43:35 PM
I haven't done it yet, but it seems to me like the item on the broken stairs can be accessed by opening the door on the second floor and coming around. From what I understand, you get the key to that door sometime later, but I haven't confirmed that yet.
---
Ness rules!