How do I redeem my CE code?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. How do I redeem my CE code?

User Info: oldgloryinsuran

oldgloryinsuran
5 years ago#1
I'm confused... I went to preparetodie.com, entered the code and all it tells me is "perchance the code is hiding something dark"... what do i do after that?
Wii Signature: SGS --- 7989 7305 4207 9854
Xbox Live Gamer tag: osakamitsu

User Info: D1rk-Knight

D1rk-Knight
5 years ago#2
ce.preparetodie.com
PSN ID: D1rk-Knight

oldgloryinsuran
5 years ago#3
its not working. The card I have says www and not ce... but I went to ce and I entered the code and it says it can find my code.

oldgloryinsuran
5 years ago#4
* cant I mean

User Info: mc3Dee

mc3Dee
5 years ago#5
Well, I know they have had problems with the forums at preparetodie.com, but if you have to redeem the codes there, and they are having problems with that as well, that stinks.

oldgloryinsuran
5 years ago#6
I got it working! Thanks guys!

User Info: ayanematrix

ayanematrix
5 years ago#7

Just visit http://www.preparetodie.com/ce and enter the code there. Though, if you haven't already, I suggest waiting a couple of days as their server is having some serious issues with allowing people, including myself, to complete any of the downloads.

User Info: TierRunner

TierRunner
5 years ago#8
Do you know how to log back into the website to continue downloading? I downloaded the minguide and one part of the making of and then it had a submission error. When I go back to the website it doesn't allow me to login it just has the form that you fill out to put your code in!

oldgloryinsuran
5 years ago#9
yeah I had a problem and then I just copied the url and then pasted it in a new tab and it worked for a little bit. Im now having another problem.

I downloaded the map and mini guide. But the making of parts 1-3 and the soundtrack are corrupt. I've downloaded them many times and still the same problem. Now my code is expired. WTF! I wrote them about the problem.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. How do I redeem my CE code?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived