insufficient attunement slots?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. insufficient attunement slots?
5 years ago#1

When i try to attune magic (heal spell) i getinsufficient attunement slots, What does that mean? I already have a talisman equipped

Thanks

5 years ago#2
You have a certain amount of slots for magic, each spell taking up a certain amount. If you have 3 slots, and one spell needs 1 attunement slot, than you'd have 2 left. But if you get another spell that needs 3 attunement slots, you will need to get rid of your last spell you equiped. which is what I think is happening, if not i'm sorry I don't know.

but uh, where do you get more spells? i'm playing as a mage build like I did on demons souls, but i'm stuck in undead perish, I don't even get halfway through without running out of spells. Starting to think you can't do a mage only run =/
5 years ago#3
guy_random posted...
but uh, where do you get more spells? i'm playing as a mage build like I did on demons souls, but i'm stuck in undead perish, I don't even get halfway through without running out of spells. Starting to think you can't do a mage only run =/

Take the elevator down to the underground lake, and a Blacksmith is there that sells more copies of Soul Arrow, as well as Heavy Soul Arrow. You'll also free a guy in the alleyway patrolled by Hollow Thieves on the way to the Capra Demon. Then there is another guy at Sen's Castle.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
5 years ago#4
I know the fat guy near the start can sell miracles, but as far as sorceries I /think/ that there's a trainer going toward the lake. That's entirely based on something I think I read at one point though, lol.
5 years ago#5
DuneMan posted...

Take the elevator down to the underground lake, and a Blacksmith is there that sells more copies of Soul Arrow, as well as Heavy Soul Arrow. You'll also free a guy in the alleyway patrolled by Hollow Thieves on the way to the Capra Demon. Then there is another guy at Sen's Castle.

The elavator? i'm guessing I have to go back to the starting point and take the stairs down?
5 years ago#6
I think the developers were trying to discourage ppl from going pure magic in this game with the charges.
5 years ago#7
guy_random posted...
The elavator? i'm guessing I have to go back to the starting point and take the stairs down?

Yeah, take it down to the round elevator room. Then go the edge and look for a small walkway that drops off, and he's in a barred window at that spot. IIRC he'll also do Magic and Enchanted weapon upgrade paths later on, though you might be able to get Magic +5 without gathering any Embers.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
5 years ago#8
alright, i'll look for them. thank you (:

Sorry for kinda jacking your thread here though lol
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. insufficient attunement slots?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived