The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is there an in-game map?

#1FatalTapperPosted 10/4/2011 8:24:05 PM
I just got through the tutorial level and got dropped off at the grassy noll next to the pessimistic knight. I was so certain that I'd get a world map from him... But nope, nothing.

So does this game really not give you an in-game map at all?
#2RyuHayabusa1984Posted 10/4/2011 8:27:14 PM
no this game will never do anything to help you. All it ever does is kick you in the crotch
---
PSN: mannsimr
#3Village IdiotPosted 10/4/2011 8:28:48 PM
RyuHayabusa1984 posted...
no this game will never do anything to help you. All it ever does is kick you in the crotch repeatedly

Fixed
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#4FatalTapper(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2011 8:32:21 PM
Really? Geez... Isn't there a lot of back tracking and crap? How do you keep from getting lost?
#5MwulfPosted 10/4/2011 8:33:42 PM
Make your own map.

It's more fun that way. Makes the game more immersive.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
#6S_PaulikPosted 10/4/2011 8:35:11 PM
The funny thing is, people (including myself) complain how much better games were back in the day with no help or anything like that. We finally get a game that is like that and we have been so spoiled by the current Gen that we end up never finishing a game like this xD

Just got this game tonight and i can tell it is going to be a hell of a time for me....
---
PSN: Otsegus
XBL : Spaulik87
#7GrowshroomPosted 10/4/2011 8:35:31 PM
Careful observation of the environment will reveal shortcuts that make travelling between areas much faster. If you're having trouble getting familiar with the levels some player messages may be able to aid you in finding those shortcuts and other secrets.
---
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more
#8D_RocksPS3Posted 10/4/2011 8:37:17 PM
FatalTapper posted...
Really? Geez... Isn't there a lot of back tracking and crap? How do you keep from getting lost?

By memorizing each location? Believe it or not, but this game actually makes you use your brain unlike a lot of games this gen! :)