Is there anything behind the Hydra?

#1MoogleKupo141Posted 10/5/2011 4:51:18 AM
I killed him and went back into a cave in the back of the lake, and there were a couple messages hinting that something was in that cave, but I couldn't find anything. Am I missing something, or are the message-writers just jerkbags?
---
For your BlAcK TuRtLe.
At least Kupo has class and doesn't MESSAGE the people -Dr Pizza
#2CrevoxPosted 10/5/2011 4:51:52 AM
To the left of the hydra is a ladder that takes you deeper into the forest.
#3shadwwPosted 10/5/2011 4:59:19 AM
*spoiler alert*

deep in the hydra lake at the left you will find a cave (sort of), I dunno what are the condition but I fought a gold golem there, and freed a certain npc from inside it (which later on sells you miracles and stuff)
#4perigold81Posted 10/5/2011 5:03:16 AM

where is the cave? nir the ladder? nir the water fall i search there and not find nothig else ladder...

#5shadwwPosted 10/5/2011 5:06:50 AM
dont take the ladder keep going deeper into the lake untill u hit the wall then take left (you might get ganked by the golem xD)
#6Biggest_BossPosted 10/5/2011 5:10:12 AM
Everytime I try to kill the Hydra I keep falling through the lake... I know the deep part is near to it but if I walk back a little it starts shooting those waves at me and I take too much damage.

What's the best strategy to this?
---
Demon's Souls - Black Phantom Slayer - PSN: Sleeq
#7perigold81Posted 10/5/2011 5:10:57 AM

i level 57 with halberd divine +8 400+ damage i think i crush him but i am a faith build i need this guy...

so not under the warfall in the other side, but the water fall is left....

i do searching...

#8super_csaPosted 10/5/2011 5:13:26 AM

Biggest_Boss posted...
Everytime I try to kill the Hydra I keep falling through the lake... I know the deep part is near to it but if I walk back a little it starts shooting those waves at me and I take too much damage.

What's the best strategy to this?
---
Demon's Souls - Black Phantom Slayer - PSN: Sleeq

Seriously just try to stand as close to the pit in the water as possible and remember to not move even an inch more forward. Once you have the right position it should be a piece of cake to cut off the heads