Locations of Armor Sets

#1JadeFalcon777Posted 10/5/2011 3:13:15 PM
Hey guys, one of the major things lacking in the wiki at the moment is the location of various armor sets. I thought that we could post them here and help people find them, especially lighter armored classes who want to upgrade their starter equipment.

As for my contribution, I know that there is a full black leather armor set on the way to the Capra Demon.
---
"Kyosuke is the only man that could play Russian roulette with six bullets....and win...."
#2Cobra5Posted 10/5/2011 3:15:54 PM

In darkroot basin, there is Leather Armor. Its on a ledge while you are walking down the pathway to the bottom.

In Darkroot garden, in the area with the giant statue golems, within the forest there is Elite Knight Armor (A slightly heavier/stronger set of regular knight armor). Its on the right side of the forest, and is guarded by tree monsters and a golem, but you can kamikaze to get it easily.

#3omnid88Posted 10/5/2011 3:23:22 PM
Obviously spoilers :

Thief gear,

lower Undead Berg. After the 3 dogs attack you at the staircase going down. Walk a bit further and 3 doors will spring open releasing enemy theifs. The gear is in one of those doors. Its either those doors, or continue forward and a 2nd wave of theives will attack you and would be in there.

Hard leather set

In the sewers , when you face the Gaping Dragon. Clearly visible in the battle arena.
#4Gmoney-Posted 10/5/2011 3:26:34 PM

Hey guys, one of the major things lacking in the wiki at the moment is the location of various armor sets. I thought that we could post them here and help people find them, especially lighter armored classes who want to upgrade their starter equipment.

As for my contribution, I know that there is a full black leather armor set on the way to the Capra Demon.

Where abouts on the way there? Are you sure it's not the thief gear?
---
"Nothing is true.Everything is permitted."
#5SmarkilPosted 10/5/2011 3:30:52 PM
Sorcerer Gear

First buy the Residence Key from the Merchant in the Undead Berg.
In the lower undead berg, after killing the dogs immediately head to the right of the staircase and you should hear a man cry for help (on your first run through).
Use the key on the resident doors in front of you to find the sorcerer merchant and if you break down the barrels near him (being careful not to hit him as well) a corpse should fall out which holds the sorcerer gear.
---
()]]]]]]]];;;oo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
#6JitawaPosted 10/5/2011 3:33:28 PM
On the bridge in the valley of drakes/wyrverns (whatever) is the bandit set.
#7Fist_of_SunsPosted 10/5/2011 3:38:37 PM
Not easy to get but best weight/def I've found so far.
After you beat the spider boss and ring the second bell, go through the ruins and enter the fog gate (pref with very few souls). Haul ass all the way to the other side where you will find an altar with the set on it. The boss will kill you.

It's a fair bit into the game but I've been using the armor ever since I got it, only switching to curse protection gear when needed.
---
Full sig in quote, cookie for who knows who said it. cookies given so far 7
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/868/howiwasthedeviljoe.mp4
#8JadeFalcon777(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 6:22:33 PM
Bump for justice.
---
"Kyosuke is the only man that could play Russian roulette with six bullets....and win...."
#9clinttigerPosted 10/5/2011 6:24:49 PM
silver armour random drop from tower knight at the church and gargoyle helm random drop from the boss
#10virtanen85Posted 10/5/2011 6:30:21 PM
Bandit armor set + spider shield = valley of the drakes. Enter through the darkroot basin entrance and run straight across the bridge. You can avoid the dragons pretty easily. On a dude at the end of the bridge/walkway that has 3 dragons on it.

Shadow armor set: In Blight town and located near the katana, Iaito. Too complicated to type out but a detailed walkthrough of it is on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2GbDpcOmYI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

(it's in japanese but I followed this and got there without too much hassle)