Weapon broke, at bonfire under bridge in Blightown

#1Blue-LavaPosted 10/5/2011 6:33:52 PM

My weapon is broken and I'm currently at the bonfire under the bridge at the bottom of Blightown.

I'm assuming I'm SOL, but thought I'd ask if there is anyway I can get to someone to repair my weapon.

Any suggestions?

#2AmethystEndPosted 10/5/2011 6:34:34 PM
Why have you gone that far without buying the item that lets you repair your own items at bonfires?
---
The Distant Blue
#3Blue-Lava(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 6:36:21 PM

Didn't have the souls for it when I was at the merchant and it just kind of slipped my mind

I know, bad move, just curious if there are any solutions

#4gutsalloverPosted 10/5/2011 6:36:52 PM

I'm further (at the very bottom of Blightown) and still don't have the item to repair my weapons at bonfires. And I'm still wearing all of my starter armor, only thing I've upgraded is weapon and shield.

Luckily I haven't had to repair yet.

Feel free to flame my noobiness.

#5Blue-Lava(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 6:40:53 PM

I think/hope I'm near the end. When I said under the bridge I meant that half burried tunnel thing surrounded by the poisonous water, so I think i'm in the same spot.

I think the boss is near by and I believe if I can defeat her I can get back to the shrine, so maybe I can make do.

#6Blue-Lava(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 7:26:05 PM

Does the Water Wheel lift machine lead to way out of Blightown?

#7Hiei_the_SternPosted 10/5/2011 7:28:48 PM
It kinda does, it leads to the area very near New Londo, connecting to Valley of Drake.

There are quite a few mobs on the way though, you gotta dash through them.

And do remember to come back and explore the areas, lots of goodies and a boss.
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#8Blue-Lava(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 7:29:24 PM

Is it my best chance of escape at this point?

#9Zodiac080704Posted 10/5/2011 7:29:54 PM
Yeah if you take the waterwheel up it will take you to the Ruins near the blacksmith.
#10Hiei_the_SternPosted 10/5/2011 7:31:15 PM
You absolutely have to escape, no chance of survival with a broken weapon. Whether by the depth or up the waterwheel, its up to you. Its really not that hard to dash through the mobs.
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru