Catacombs/Tomb of the Giants Bonfire

#1AtzendPosted 10/6/2011 5:05:37 PM
Are there no bonfires between the very beginning of the Catacombs and Papa Nito. I struggled to get through the Tomb of the Giants only to end up fighting Nito with 1 Estus left.
---
To be great is to be misunderstood. - R.W.E.
#2Atzend(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 5:12:53 PM
bump
---
#3Atzend(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 5:18:45 PM
Surely someone must know. I'm getting sick of running a marathon through the Catacombs because I slipped up once in the Tomb of the Giants.
---
#4Atzend(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 5:36:18 PM
bump
---
#5xOMFGxAxPiratexPosted 10/6/2011 5:37:55 PM
yes

hard to describe where its at since its behind an illusion wall
---
GT: OMFGxAxPirate | LoL ID: xOMFGxAxPiratex
PSN: xOMFGxAxPiratex | Dark Souls for Xbox WOOT!
#6SiouxperVillianPosted 10/6/2011 5:41:07 PM
Did you see the one by Patches? Now if you can tell me if theres a bonfire in Sen's Forretress (before Iron Golem) we'd be square.
---
Pedestrians have the right away unless they're in the way.-Master Shake
PSN- SiouxperVillian
#7Atzend(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 5:48:21 PM
Why thank you. And yes. There is one before the Iron Golem. When you reach the rooftop area where the behemoth is throwing firebombs dash through and up the stairs. Hang a right and there will be a portion of wall broken away. If you drop down there will be a balcony with the bonfire on it.
---
#8SiouxperVillianPosted 10/6/2011 5:53:33 PM
Atzend posted...
Why thank you. And yes. There is one before the Iron Golem. When you reach the rooftop area where the behemoth is throwing firebombs dash through and up the stairs. Hang a right and there will be a portion of wall broken away. If you drop down there will be a balcony with the bonfire on it.

Yess! I knew there had to be one, sick of getting knocked off the ledges by those damn snakes..and blades..mostly the snakes though..thanks :)
---
Pedestrians have the right away unless they're in the way.-Master Shake
PSN- SiouxperVillian
#9Atzend(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 6:12:54 PM
Is it where you first encounter patches? From what I've heard you run into him again. I killed him when I first met him because he became hostile when I made it out of the pit.
---
#10Atzend(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 6:14:40 PM
Nevermind. I found it. I can't believe I never noticed that ladder all the other times I've been through here.
---