How can I get a Bow/Drakes Sword?

#1mescalinePosted 10/6/2011 5:27:05 PM
I have a pure melee char. right now and I really need that Drakes Sword.
I don't have a bow and I am not sure how to get one.
Any help?
---
Whatever kills me, makes me stronger.
#2seth_sage12300Posted 10/6/2011 5:28:19 PM
The merchant in the Undead Burgh will sell you a bow, and to get the Drake Sword you need to shoot the red dragon's tail.
---
Official Issun of the MvC3 board
Official Pikablu of the BW clan
#3tommygun04Posted 10/6/2011 5:28:43 PM
buy one for 1000 at the vendor in the undead burg then shoot the red dragons tail with it for the drake sword.
#4bdavis93Posted 10/6/2011 5:28:57 PM
seth_sage12300 posted...
The merchant in the Undead Burgh will sell you a bow, and to get the Drake Sword you need to shoot the red dragon's tail.

you forgot the "about a million times" part, but, yes.
---
Soon
2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
#5Fallen_RayeanPosted 10/6/2011 5:28:58 PM
Vendor in the burg area sells them, you need 12 dex to equip it. To find him look for the area with some crates and two Spear/shield knights standing on a square area, break the crates and the merchant is down the staircase through a door.

A tip, buy a LOT of arrows if you are not sure about hitting a far moving target...about 150-250 depending on how you do with it.
---
Isis Moriendo Renascor~
#6TheShadowGodPosted 10/6/2011 5:29:10 PM
can you get it by shooting soul arrow magic? or does it actually require a bow.
#7mescaline(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 5:31:38 PM
Fallen_Rayean posted...
Vendor in the burg area sells them, you need 12 dex to equip it. To find him look for the area with some crates and two Spear/shield knights standing on a square area, break the crates and the merchant is down the staircase through a door.

A tip, buy a LOT of arrows if you are not sure about hitting a far moving target...about 150-250 depending on how you do with it.

I must have missed this vendor but I really need the sword so some backtracking I will go.
Any other tips on where to find this vendor would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,
---
Whatever kills me, makes me stronger.
#8seth_sage12300Posted 10/6/2011 5:33:28 PM
mescaline posted...
Fallen_Rayean posted...

I must have missed this vendor but I really need the sword so some backtracking I will go.
Any other tips on where to find this vendor would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Right outside the bonfire that you're probably at now, walk outside, down the stairs to the right, and onto the roof with the two spear soldiers. Next to them will be stairs leading to the merchant.
---
Official Issun of the MvC3 board
Official Pikablu of the BW clan
#9meralonnePosted 10/6/2011 5:34:49 PM
You know that bonfire right before the firebomber area? Go back down the steps to where the two spear-wielders are hanging out. Kill them, break the crates nearby and take the stairs down. You should have no trouble finding him from there.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#10Robin_DudePosted 10/6/2011 5:35:48 PM
Fallen_Rayean posted...

150-250...? It worked for me after about 10 O.o
---
MY HOVERCRAFT IS FULL OF EELS
PSN - ZIGZAGZOM http://lbp.me/u/ZIGZAGZOM/levels