Iaido Sword/Chaos Blade (stats)

#1nightshadow275Posted 10/7/2011 3:12:34 AM(edited)
So when I get there I will always use the Iaido Sword/Chaos blade but I have a few questions I need resolved so I can work on my build for it.

1st of all, maybe a stupid question :p. The Chaos blade is sort of an upgrade from the Iaido sword right? the move set/looks will remain the same?

And then my second and last question already xD. What stats should I focus on? To be more precise does the Iaido Sword/Chaos blade scale best with str or dex?

Edit:

One more question I started off with a warrior class, would it be better to be a wandered or a thief class to play with those weapons? I did build mainly dex and endurance so far though on my warrior, so I did build the right way so far I think.
---
PSN: Hayashi_Kaidou
XBOX Live: Don't use XBL anymore
#2CaptainTegPosted 10/7/2011 3:05:35 AM
curved blades are boosted most with dex, iaito has a different r2 move other than that their moveset should be the same, as far as upgrade goes, depends on your play style, one could be more powerful than the other
#3Hiei_the_SternPosted 10/7/2011 3:07:02 AM
Chaos blade is a blade of its own, thus have its own r2 moves. If you value iaito's unique iai strikes, do not use it to upgrade into chaos blade. Use uchigatana, a bubble katana if you join the forest covenant.

Chaos blade scales if dexterity with a b. It also gets stronger the more humanity you have
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#4nightshadow275(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 3:20:02 AM
ok thanks so far for the input anyone who can answer my edit as well? ^^ :p
---
#5CaptainTegPosted 10/7/2011 3:21:16 AM
should be fine, you prolly would have pumped a few points into str as a wander or hunter anyway
#6Hiei_the_SternPosted 10/7/2011 3:26:03 AM
lmao i called uchigatana a bubble katana >.> i meant buyable
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#7nightshadow275(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 3:47:30 AM
^ haha I was thinking like bubble katana? wtf is that xD, that explains a lot. :p

Thanks all for the help btw :), my questions have been solved now.
---
#8AmphradPosted 10/7/2011 12:45:29 PM
@CaptainTeg, do you happen to know what the exact stat requirements are for the Chaos Blade?
#9SickMinderPosted 10/8/2011 2:46:47 PM
bump for stat-req ^^
---
PSN - SickMinder
#10grimm201Posted 10/8/2011 2:49:09 PM
Does it have to be a katana type weapon or could I use another curved weapon like the falchion or scimitar?