Accidentally attacked NPC :(

#1Crazy AJPosted 10/7/2011 6:35:14 AM
I accidentally attacked the knight that's after the Taurus boss. The one that's silver and is looking out into the distance. However, after I realised he was an NPC, I just ran away. After coming back to him, he still wants to attack me. Is there any way of getting him to not hate me anymore? Is he important?
---
crazyaj.com - PSN/XBL=crazyaejay
#2Crazy AJ(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 7:39:52 AM
bump
---
#3Cyber_NinjaDudePosted 10/7/2011 7:41:37 AM
Had the same problem bro. But fortunately for me, it was early in the game so I just restarted.
Unfortunate for you... I haven't gotten there yet but can you kick him of a cliff or something?
---
▲
▲▲ PSN: hamz009
#4KitoroPosted 10/7/2011 7:42:41 AM
Crap; that's the guy that gives you the soap stone so you can play with other people...
#5returnalPosted 10/7/2011 7:43:06 AM
Apparently, your sins can be forgiven if you talk to a certain NPC... not certain though, because I haven't done this myself.

In general, I'd probably wait to see if you get attacked first before attacking a humanoid character.
#6Crazy AJ(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 8:55:05 AM
Cyber_NinjaDude posted...
Had the same problem bro. But fortunately for me, it was early in the game so I just restarted.
Unfortunate for you... I haven't gotten there yet but can you kick him of a cliff or something?

Why would I kick him off a cliff? That's the opposite of what I want to do.

BTW, the reason I attacked him was because he looked like one of those big scary knights that creep around.

Any confirmations about NPCs forgiving you? I wanna know if I should restart the game before I keep playing.
---
#7Dark_Oni12398Posted 10/7/2011 8:56:39 AM
after the next boss u can meet an npc that absolves ur sins
---
Welcome to GameFAQ. Please keep you opinions too yourself, type with perfect spelling and grammar and god help you if you state something as fact.
#8The_BoredomPosted 10/7/2011 8:58:11 AM
The good man's name is Oswald, and he looks like he badly needs a hug. He is somewhere at the belltower after the gargoyles I believe. He can absolve your sins. The price scales with your level, however, and it is quite expensive.
#9spawnassasinPosted 10/7/2011 8:58:28 AM

yeah absolve your sins for 60000 souls **** that

#10almighty_roninPosted 10/7/2011 8:59:22 AM
for future references, before you try and attack a suspicious looking character press R3(or L3) and see if it locks on to them, if not then you arent supposed to hit them :)