Accidentally attacked NPC :(

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Accidentally attacked NPC :(
5 years ago#1
I accidentally attacked the knight that's after the Taurus boss. The one that's silver and is looking out into the distance. However, after I realised he was an NPC, I just ran away. After coming back to him, he still wants to attack me. Is there any way of getting him to not hate me anymore? Is he important?
crazyaj.com - PSN/XBL=crazyaejay
5 years ago#2
bump
5 years ago#3
Had the same problem bro. But fortunately for me, it was early in the game so I just restarted.
Unfortunate for you... I haven't gotten there yet but can you kick him of a cliff or something?
▲
▲▲ PSN: hamz009
5 years ago#4
Crap; that's the guy that gives you the soap stone so you can play with other people...
5 years ago#5
Apparently, your sins can be forgiven if you talk to a certain NPC... not certain though, because I haven't done this myself.

In general, I'd probably wait to see if you get attacked first before attacking a humanoid character.
5 years ago#6
Cyber_NinjaDude posted...
Had the same problem bro. But fortunately for me, it was early in the game so I just restarted.
Unfortunate for you... I haven't gotten there yet but can you kick him of a cliff or something?

Why would I kick him off a cliff? That's the opposite of what I want to do.

BTW, the reason I attacked him was because he looked like one of those big scary knights that creep around.

Any confirmations about NPCs forgiving you? I wanna know if I should restart the game before I keep playing.
5 years ago#7
after the next boss u can meet an npc that absolves ur sins
Welcome to GameFAQ. Please keep you opinions too yourself, type with perfect spelling and grammar and god help you if you state something as fact.
5 years ago#8
The good man's name is Oswald, and he looks like he badly needs a hug. He is somewhere at the belltower after the gargoyles I believe. He can absolve your sins. The price scales with your level, however, and it is quite expensive.
5 years ago#9

yeah absolve your sins for 60000 souls **** that

5 years ago#10
for future references, before you try and attack a suspicious looking character press R3(or L3) and see if it locks on to them, if not then you arent supposed to hit them :)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Accidentally attacked NPC :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived