How to beat Zombie Dragon? (Spoilers)

#1mooeyjcPosted 10/7/2011 8:39:52 AM
How do you beat the Zombine dragon in the Painting world? I went through the whole map and that is the only way I haven't bothered because of the dragon blocking the way. Also is Annex that way?

Another question is, should I go to Gaint's Tomb next after Ano Londo? I've cleared Sif, Catacomb. Or should I go to the tentacle guy below Quelagg in Demon Ruin?
#2Auron27Posted 10/7/2011 8:42:52 AM
I got close enough to hit with my Pyro spells and proceeded to cast about 10-12 spells and killed him. Could probably be done with arrows, miracles, or sorceries as well. I took almost no damage cause he just sits their and spews poison. Have to get within the pools range as a pyro, but it is easy to back out in time.
---
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."-Socrates
#3SpizMackkPosted 10/7/2011 8:43:28 AM
get him to breath his poison to the right, when you see his head turning in that direction you run up and stab his chest one time and then run back from him.
#4mooeyjc(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 9:11:18 AM
Thanks for the quick response, anyone care to answer the second question? It seems I will need to lift some seal before I can traverse the Gaint's tomb? And where to buy the item that light up the area?
#5Auron27Posted 10/7/2011 10:38:00 AM
The item to light up your way is in the tomb itself near the NPC. It is called skull lantern. No idea about the Annex or the rest cause I fled from the hellish place after messing around in there.
---
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."-Socrates