Valley of Drakes

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Valley of Drakes

User Info: CR1mson_Phoenix

CR1mson_Phoenix
5 years ago#1
I just found an area called, valley of drakes. Is anyone there yet? I need some guidence.
Gamertag: CrimsonPhoenix8

User Info: DarkRhaim

DarkRhaim
5 years ago#2
you can do anything there till later on because the doors are shut

CR1mson_Phoenix
5 years ago#3
Maybe, but as soon as you go down there (hopefully) take out the first drake, there is a path that goes up the cliff side on the left. Any idea where it might lead?

User Info: TheCandyWalrus

TheCandyWalrus
5 years ago#4
Crimson it leads to the undead poison breathing dragon it gaurds a dragon crest shield I believe and the straight sword of astora and some other items, the straight sword is pretty good for faith/strength builds if I remember right. Deals magic and standard damage 80 each with C in Strenagth Dex and Faith.

CR1mson_Phoenix
5 years ago#5
TheCandyWalrus posted...
Crimson it leads to the undead poison breathing dragon it gaurds a dragon crest shield I believe and the straight sword of astora and some other items, the straight sword is pretty good for faith/strength builds if I remember right. Deals magic and standard damage 80 each with C in Strenagth Dex and Faith.

What about up the cliffside to the left? Is it a shortcut that leads back to firesite camp or whatever its called?

User Info: TheCandyWalrus

TheCandyWalrus
5 years ago#6
That path is what I was talking about the ridge on the left is where the boss is. :P I didn't go straight them drakes can be tough lol

User Info: darkith

darkith
5 years ago#7
The back entrance to Blighttown is past the zombie dragon and if you follow the ledges far enough you'll find the locked gate to New Londo Ruins. I wish I knew where the key to that gate was....

User Info: DiE_Phiros

DiE_Phiros
5 years ago#8
the key is in upper blighttown, near valley of drakes entrance
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Valley of Drakes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived