Valley of Drakes

#1CR1mson_PhoenixPosted 10/7/2011 8:53:19 AM
I just found an area called, valley of drakes. Is anyone there yet? I need some guidence.
---
Gamertag: CrimsonPhoenix8
#2DarkRhaimPosted 10/7/2011 8:55:39 AM
you can do anything there till later on because the doors are shut
#3CR1mson_Phoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 8:59:50 AM
Maybe, but as soon as you go down there (hopefully) take out the first drake, there is a path that goes up the cliff side on the left. Any idea where it might lead?
---
#4TheCandyWalrusPosted 10/7/2011 9:01:21 AM
Crimson it leads to the undead poison breathing dragon it gaurds a dragon crest shield I believe and the straight sword of astora and some other items, the straight sword is pretty good for faith/strength builds if I remember right. Deals magic and standard damage 80 each with C in Strenagth Dex and Faith.
#5CR1mson_Phoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 9:06:46 AM
TheCandyWalrus posted...
Crimson it leads to the undead poison breathing dragon it gaurds a dragon crest shield I believe and the straight sword of astora and some other items, the straight sword is pretty good for faith/strength builds if I remember right. Deals magic and standard damage 80 each with C in Strenagth Dex and Faith.

What about up the cliffside to the left? Is it a shortcut that leads back to firesite camp or whatever its called?
---
#6TheCandyWalrusPosted 10/7/2011 9:07:35 AM
That path is what I was talking about the ridge on the left is where the boss is. :P I didn't go straight them drakes can be tough lol
#7darkithPosted 10/7/2011 9:08:15 AM
The back entrance to Blighttown is past the zombie dragon and if you follow the ledges far enough you'll find the locked gate to New Londo Ruins. I wish I knew where the key to that gate was....
#8DiE_PhirosPosted 10/8/2011 12:53:29 PM
the key is in upper blighttown, near valley of drakes entrance