Valley of Drakes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Valley of Drakes

User Info: CR1mson_Phoenix

CR1mson_Phoenix
5 years ago#1
I just found an area called, valley of drakes. Is anyone there yet? I need some guidence.
Gamertag: CrimsonPhoenix8

User Info: DarkRhaim

DarkRhaim
5 years ago#2
you can do anything there till later on because the doors are shut

CR1mson_Phoenix
5 years ago#3
Maybe, but as soon as you go down there (hopefully) take out the first drake, there is a path that goes up the cliff side on the left. Any idea where it might lead?

User Info: TheCandyWalrus

TheCandyWalrus
5 years ago#4
Crimson it leads to the undead poison breathing dragon it gaurds a dragon crest shield I believe and the straight sword of astora and some other items, the straight sword is pretty good for faith/strength builds if I remember right. Deals magic and standard damage 80 each with C in Strenagth Dex and Faith.

CR1mson_Phoenix
5 years ago#5
TheCandyWalrus posted...
Crimson it leads to the undead poison breathing dragon it gaurds a dragon crest shield I believe and the straight sword of astora and some other items, the straight sword is pretty good for faith/strength builds if I remember right. Deals magic and standard damage 80 each with C in Strenagth Dex and Faith.

What about up the cliffside to the left? Is it a shortcut that leads back to firesite camp or whatever its called?

User Info: TheCandyWalrus

TheCandyWalrus
5 years ago#6
That path is what I was talking about the ridge on the left is where the boss is. :P I didn't go straight them drakes can be tough lol

User Info: darkith

darkith
5 years ago#7
The back entrance to Blighttown is past the zombie dragon and if you follow the ledges far enough you'll find the locked gate to New Londo Ruins. I wish I knew where the key to that gate was....

User Info: DiE_Phiros

DiE_Phiros
5 years ago#8
the key is in upper blighttown, near valley of drakes entrance
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Valley of Drakes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived