Got cursed, need a purging stone

#1MutonPosted 10/7/2011 5:17:58 PM

I got cursed by those frogs in the depths. Ive beaten undead burg, undead parish, depths. Where can I get this curse removed? I dont know where londo is

#2juiceman4519Posted 10/7/2011 5:20:21 PM
I'm in the same position as you TC, I'm also pondering this.
---
"When life gives you lemons don't make lemonade, MAKE LIFE TAKE THOSE LEMONS BACK!!" - Cave Johnson, Portal 2
#3ghostly_bearPosted 10/7/2011 5:21:55 PM
where you fought those gargoyles, that prick-dude sells them for 3000.
---
Cashdog144 posted...
If I'm gonna be treated like a pirate, I might as well get the benefits of one.
#4CthulhuDagonPosted 10/7/2011 5:22:52 PM(edited)
You can buy them two places. The guy at the top of the church past where you fought the gargoyles before the first bell sells 5 of them for 3000 souls a piece.

The other is the undead lady in the "sewer tunnel" shortcut between Firelink and the path towards the Depths/Undead Burg (The right path before the Capra demon that leads down, but instead of going to the depths go up the stairs and once you go up there and out into the tunnel she'll be behind the bars on your right.)

Edit: the undead merchant lady charges 6000 souls per, but has an unlimited stock of them I believe.
---
White line is in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.
#5illuminisPosted 10/7/2011 5:22:34 PM
New londo is below the firelink shrine. Right next to the bonfire you'll see a winding staircase down. Embark on your epic journey through ghosts to find the cure healer. Or farm up and buy a cure stone
#6cincib0iPosted 10/7/2011 5:22:51 PM
Merchant in the tower of the first bell/after the gargoyles sells them for 3000 each. The undead lady merchant in the shortcut from firelink shrine to undead burg/depths sells them for 6000 each.
#7NineteenthCrossPosted 10/7/2011 5:23:03 PM
Stay cursed. Pretend you're in soul form.
Makes the game interesting.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs. Stick your fingers in your ears and pretend you can't hear other people's opinions and call them trolls.
http://nineteenth.wordpress.com/
#8AtheistPreacherPosted 10/7/2011 5:23:49 PM

CthulhuDagon posted...
You can buy them two places. The guy at the top of the church past where you fought the gargoyles before the first bell sells 5 of them for 3000 souls a piece.

The other is the undead lady in the "sewer tunnel" shortcut between Firelink and the path towards the Depths/Undead Burg (The right path before the Capra demon that leads down, but instead of going to the depths go up the stairs and once you go up there and out into the tunnel she'll be behind the bars on your right.)

Edit: the undead merchant lady charges 6000 souls per, but has an unlimited stock of them I believe.
---
White line is in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.

Ooh, I didn't know that guy on the roof only sells five. Good to know. Other merchant is unlimited, I'm guessing?

#9Muton(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2011 5:26:48 PM

Unfortunately I accidentally attacked the mage in the belltower. So at least the undead merchant behind the bars sells one. Is it true you can trade a cracked red eye orb with the crow for a purge stone?

#10ShyLycusPosted 10/8/2011 11:18:12 PM
Yes you can trade a cracked red eye for (2) purge stones. In order for the trade to go through you must drop the item and quit the game. Then return for your trade item. Very useful when cursed, especially if invading is not your thing. Mind you it is only possible to do this trade once per item.