#1crimsonblade01Posted 10/8/2011 3:42:52 AM
ATM its level 50 with these stats:

VIT: 25
Attunement: 20
End: 30
STR: 16
Dex: 12
Others = base

The basic idea is to pump as much as you can into VIT and END, and some in Attunement as well to equip some spells. Use weapons that aren't based on stats for damage, especially Chaos upgrade path once you get access to it which increased damage based on humanity. Keep you humanity up and you will be a wrecking machine that is very durable. This could also double as a VIT build, and you would probably put slightly less in attunement and pump extra in VIT.

I don't see how you would need any more than 16 STR and 12 Dex for this build, so I'm not putting another point in those.
#2crimsonblade01(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 3:46:00 AM
Got invaded earlier and the invader got pawned by one fire orb, I had 20 humanity on me, and a +15 pyroflame.
#3GodzFollowerPosted 10/8/2011 3:46:17 AM

I don't see how you would need any more than 16 STR and 12 Dex for this build, so I'm not putting another point in those.

Just weapon preferences
---
Gfaqs is the home of the echo posters
#4CEMETARY_GATESxPosted 10/8/2011 3:48:55 AM
Is there an item that you need to cast pyromancy spells? Also, where do you learn spells.? Thanks for the build info. Also, itsn't it hard to maintain high humanity? If you die, do you just lose it all?
#5JinKisaragi211Posted 10/8/2011 3:50:45 AM
Most people haven't realized that the Dark Knight Shield you can get at the beginning of the game blocks 95% fire. Expect your Pyro strategy to fall flat on its face when that happens lol

But for now enjoy pwning them, I'll be doing the same thing as you lol
---
They call me Hadouken. 'Cuz I'm Down, Right, Fierce!
#6RocketPunchPosted 10/8/2011 3:51:40 AM
You need a Pyromancer Flame to use the spells. You can get one by saving an NPC in The Depths. He'll be trapped inside a pot, make sure you roll into the pot and DO NOT attack it. This same NPC will also sell you a few basic spells.

Accumulated Humanity is dropped where you died, just like Souls.
---
Now you see! Mazinger Z's power!
#7crimsonblade01(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 5:29:01 AM
That shield wont help when they attack just to find out you are wearing heavy armor and cant interrupt my fire orb to their face which is exactly what happened to the scrub invader.
#8crimsonblade01(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 5:31:14 AM
And you can farm humanity later, so its no big deal if you lose some, you could easily get 20 or so in just a few minutes. And with a Chaos +5 halberd or claymore, you will be doing great melee damage too.
#9crimsonblade01(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 5:33:14 AM
Combustion also comes out really fast and can beat melee attacks on most weapons, and if they don't have any poise on their armor it will interrupt them. And I would be glad to trade a combustion for a melee hit with them.
#10crimsonblade01(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 5:41:42 AM
I haven't gotten fire storm yet, but I know in Demon's Soul's you couldn't block it with a shield. Isn't that gonna be great when some noob runs up thinking hes gonna interrupt my firestorm, just to get BBQ'd.