cure curse stone

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. cure curse stone

User Info: jediblaster

jediblaster
5 years ago#1
I am guessing these are 1 time use only? They are sure expensive early on at 6000 souls. Is there anything cheaper which would cure curse? I guess they are worth it if you get cursed though.

User Info: ultimakid

ultimakid
5 years ago#2
There's one method I can think of getting 2 free.

The lift that leads you to the first bell tower, from Firelink shrine...drop down the side of the lift that isn't there.
Follow it through and there'll be 4 treasure chests. 1 has 4 cracked red orbs or whatever they're called.

Go back to the Undead Asylum and trade 1 of those cracked red orbs with Snuggly. (if you dunno how to do that you're gonna need a video tutorial or someone better than I at explaining). Snuggly gives 2 curse curing things for one of them I believe. The wiki says it's a Resist Curse Stone, but the translations are off and I honestly don't know the name of the curse curing item, lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. cure curse stone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived