New Infinite Soul Glitch / Monk's Head Wrapping 2.0 Video

#21Valkerion757Posted 10/8/2011 1:34:09 PM
Looks like w/e the huge flame item was (possibly a boss soul) was used at the same time as the dragon head causing the animation to get stuck and the item to be used repeatedly until it is let go. Just from looking at it, dont have those items yet.
---
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)
#22RongePosted 10/8/2011 1:37:21 PM
copycat2008 posted...
on 1:14 pause the vid
you will see something flying above that castle, must be huge for you to see it from that far.

It's not flying above the castle. It's Moonlight Butterfly and she just chills on the side of the tower until you reach her boss room.
---
PSN: jgredler
#23ponopon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 1:56:31 PM
Does anyone know what the armour set is, anyway? I've yet to see it before the video.
#24lionhartwolfPosted 10/8/2011 1:58:22 PM
i wouldnt count too much on this if you are already pretty far in the game. it seems like a lot of these exploits were patched since JPN release. i wouldnt be too surprised to see that this was patched already in 1.03, but who knows somebody will C/D it soon enough. im not that far in the game to tell.
#25Mcjon01Posted 10/8/2011 2:08:55 PM
lionhartwolf posted...
i wouldnt count too much on this if you are already pretty far in the game. it seems like a lot of these exploits were patched since JPN release. i wouldnt be too surprised to see that this was patched already in 1.03, but who knows somebody will C/D it soon enough. im not that far in the game to tell.

Who knows, it didn't get posted on Nico until today, so it might still be in the game. Depends on if the guy has his game patched, I guess.

Oh, and I can read his instructions just fine, so which is gonna get me more grief: unleashing this thing into the world, or keeping it to myself? I mean, it's only fair if we can do it too, right? Don't want to let the Japanese players thrash everybody in PvP...
---
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
#26DefenderX2480Posted 10/8/2011 2:13:07 PM
Mcjon01 posted...
lionhartwolf posted...

Who knows, it didn't get posted on Nico until today, so it might still be in the game. Depends on if the guy has his game patched, I guess.

Oh, and I can read his instructions just fine, so which is gonna get me more grief: unleashing this thing into the world, or keeping it to myself? I mean, it's only fair if we can do it too, right? Don't want to let the Japanese players thrash everybody in PvP...

Since you can only fight people within your 'weight class', doing this means that you'll only be fighting other people who've done this. Unless you're a Forest Hunter.

If you're a Forest Hunter and people start doing this, you are screwed
---
Unofficial Cid of the Lufaine. of Dissidia Duodecim's board.
Have you mastered Dissidia lately?
#27XeroStrifePosted 10/8/2011 2:14:08 PM
Honestly I'd do this if I could. Not for pvp though, I'm not very much into that anyway. Not on every character either. No reason to patch these things, people that use it won't be good enough to make a difference, they'll just be stuck with high level enemies. If it's not hurting others it's fine to me.
---
GT: XeroStrife PSN ID: Xero_Strife
Currently Playing Most: Castlevania Harmony of Despair and White Knight Chronicles 2
#28rkenshin13Posted 10/8/2011 2:18:21 PM
If anyone knows how to translate, do it. It's not like you're losing anything, it's just a quicker way to do what I already do.
---
GT:RPGamer13
PSN: RPGamer13
#29LucilliPosted 10/8/2011 2:18:44 PM
It's been in JP ever since 1.03 patch.
#30Mcjon01Posted 10/8/2011 2:26:34 PM
Basically, the gist of it is that you put the Dragon Head Stone in your inventory, with the item you want to dupe/glitch/whatever directly to the right of it. The guy in the video also made a point of equipping the Grass Crest Shield, but I don't know if that's important.

Then, you close out the menu, get your dragon head on, and within the span of 0.7 seconds you use the Dragon Head Stone to breathe fire, switch to the item you want to glitch, use it, and then move your character in the direction opposite of the one he was facing when you started all that. That's what's going on when he sort of darts backwards for a second right before the glitch triggers.

That should pretty much be it. You can apparently do basically the same thing to use magic infinitely, too, but I don't care enough to sit through that explanation.
---
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.