Iron Flesh

#1BeRizzlePosted 10/8/2011 1:41:40 PM
holy ****, this spell is amazing

I'm in full Havel and completely tanked all of Nito's attacks
---
deadparrot
#2DefenderX2480Posted 10/8/2011 1:45:58 PM
Me too. *thumbs up*

A few bosses...it's a really bad idea to use it on though. Gwyndolin, Seath, Caterpillar Demon...
---
Unofficial Cid of the Lufaine. of Dissidia Duodecim's board.
Have you mastered Dissidia lately?
#3BeRizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 1:59:48 PM
haha, I just went into the room in Duke's Archives filled with those squid things

I literally just moved through the room via swinging my zweihander and killed all of them. I think this is going to end up being the best humanity farming method; I got 5 in one run (wearing covetous gold serpent ring)
---
deadparrot
#4TheOriginalMaxPosted 10/8/2011 2:04:14 PM
BeRizzle posted...
haha, I just went into the room in Duke's Archives filled with those squid things

I literally just moved through the room via swinging my zweihander and killed all of them. I think this is going to end up being the best humanity farming method; I got 5 in one run (wearing covetous gold serpent ring)

Good to know. Where do I get that ring btw?
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Holier than thou.
#5kloud 11Posted 10/8/2011 2:05:27 PM
used it on the giant knight in seths fortress. lold at him when he tossed me around and it did no damage
#6BeRizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 2:33:32 PM
TheOriginalMax posted...
BeRizzle posted...

it's at Sen's fortress, uhh, it's kind of hidden, was on a ledge somewhere. pretty sure you had to fall down to get it
---
deadparrot
#7cirkmetroidPosted 10/8/2011 2:46:52 PM
BeRizzle posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...
BeRizzle posted...

it's at Sen's fortress, uhh, it's kind of hidden, was on a ledge somewhere. pretty sure you had to fall down to get it

It's not really hidden. You see the corpse of the guy who has it in the natural course of the game, you just have to think, "Will this big giant ball rolling kill me?"

The answer of course, is no. Especially since there's a little safe spot right next to the corpse, that you can't see from that hallway.

It's location is setup though, that you have a good chance of getting smacked by that ball if you run straight for the corpse and don't turn around fast enough to get to the safe spot.
---
PSN: Cirkustanz
Dark Souls! Dark Souls! Dark Souls! Dark Souls! Dark Souls!
#8operationerPosted 10/8/2011 2:56:46 PM
Damn, I missed out that spell and the pyro trainer is gone after I told him the location of the witch.
#9TheOriginalMaxPosted 10/9/2011 5:25:58 AM
cirkmetroid posted...
BeRizzle posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...
BeRizzle posted...

It's not really hidden. You see the corpse of the guy who has it in the natural course of the game, you just have to think, "Will this big giant ball rolling kill me?"

The answer of course, is no. Especially since there's a little safe spot right next to the corpse, that you can't see from that hallway.

It's location is setup though, that you have a good chance of getting smacked by that ball if you run straight for the corpse and don't turn around fast enough to get to the safe spot.

Thank you both! :D
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Holier than thou.
#10edenlkhPosted 10/9/2011 5:29:43 AM
I still think Giants Tomb is still the best way to farm humanity, plus those baby skeletons spawn non-stop without reset in bonfire and they have less than 100hp.