The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Disasters are gone after the defeat of the gravelord servant?

#1MarioBro24Posted 10/8/2011 5:30:15 PM
So I was in undead parish and reposte'd the lance knight at the beginning and that message popped up.

What does it mean and why did it show up?
---
"Go on, you just keep running! But I'll always be there to bring you back!!"
#2MikeSSJ part 3Posted 10/8/2011 5:35:07 PM
Just a guess, but it has probably something to do with that Gravelord-curse that infests 3 different players when used.
---
Even though it doesn't do wood, you NEVER diss the sonic!
#3LucilliPosted 10/8/2011 5:37:29 PM
It probably means that the Gravelord servant effect appeared in your world. This means that enemies become BPs or whatever... and you're supposed to find the sign which leads to the Gravelord player's world. You invade his world doing that, and it might be possible to see 2 other players invading the gravelord player's world at the same times, making 3 in total.
#4Xlyger74Posted 10/8/2011 8:50:14 PM
Too bad this happened to me, and I saw NO change in the difficulty of the level.

That covenant is broken.
#5hunterwolfePosted 10/8/2011 8:52:23 PM
1 either they are gonna patch this game so its online isnt so awkward or 2 there need to be 100X the people playing for the online to work properly. its up to anyone to decide which

....my guess is it needs patching
---
we buy our freedom's with borrowed dollars, they have made slaves of us all...
#6hunterwolfePosted 10/8/2011 11:30:18 PM
anyone having any luck at all with this covenant?>

the ability is freaking cool,if only it would work...
---
we buy our freedom's with borrowed dollars, they have made slaves of us all...
#7TechFinchPosted 10/9/2011 9:23:42 AM
I just tried it today in The Depths. I put my sign right near the bonfire, hoping I'd get invaded in return. Later on in the level a spirit of vengeance invaded me, so I'm not sure if that was from my sign, or a Darkmoon covenant guy. Besides that, I was just glowing black darkness stuff the entire level. They really need to make it so you can use the gravelord invasion ability thing an unlimited amount of times, and you turn in the evil eyes seperately. Having to use the evil eyes to get more evil eyes, in order to rank up... Especially while it doesn't seem to do much of anything, or work properly... Really sucks.

If the item you use to make enemies more difficult was unlimited, at least you'd be able to keep trying to see if it'll work. Right now you just kinda sit around wondering if anything is working.
#8DefenderX2480Posted 10/9/2011 9:25:36 AM
TechFinch posted...
I just tried it today in The Depths. I put my sign right near the bonfire, hoping I'd get invaded in return. Later on in the level a spirit of vengeance invaded me, so I'm not sure if that was from my sign, or a Darkmoon covenant guy. Besides that, I was just glowing black darkness stuff the entire level. They really need to make it so you can use the gravelord invasion ability thing an unlimited amount of times, and you turn in the evil eyes seperately. Having to use the evil eyes to get more evil eyes, in order to rank up... Especially while it doesn't seem to do much of anything, or work properly... Really sucks.

If the item you use to make enemies more difficult was unlimited, at least you'd be able to keep trying to see if it'll work. Right now you just kinda sit around wondering if anything is working.

What they really should do is make it not consume the item if the invasion fails. For all consumable invasion items.
#9TechFinchPosted 10/9/2011 9:30:04 AM
DefenderX2480 posted...

What they really should do is make it not consume the item if the invasion fails. For all consumable invasion items.

That's a really good idea, actually. I think that counter-invasion I got was related to the Gravelord sign, since when I killed him, I got another Evil Eye.

They really should have added some sort of periodic status update for the worlds you infected. Like if the player gets below 50% health, a message will pop up that says [Username] is struggling, or something.

This covenant really had some potential. Hopefully they'll patch it or change something to make it better.

If anything, the sword you get is really nice.
#10TechFinchPosted 10/9/2011 9:33:25 AM
I just got to the end of The Depths, and it won't let me enter the boss chamber, since I've still got the evil glow. >.>; I don't even know if it's working in those three worlds I infected, and now I can't move on. Great.