For the love of god, don't kill Priscilla...

#11Kyerofox(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 5:15:41 AM
Funny you all need these "souls" when you have none your selfs =\

why don't you go kill the chick in the cave in firelink, or better yet, go try cutting the princess guard's arm.. leg or what ever.

shesh is this game filled with exploit players and cruel people.
---
PSN: Kyero
Dark Souls Name: Vahan
#12EzekialPosted 10/10/2011 5:18:27 AM
WHAT?! You can cut off her tail?!!? OH man, I thought it was way to small to cut off.... Damn, oh well, have to wait till NG+ to kill that stupid furry again.
#13Kyerofox(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 5:19:36 AM
furry? lol, you twelve or something?
---
#14OlorinlemaiarPosted 10/10/2011 5:26:49 AM
Well ...
I didn't even figure out she was not agressive. Saw the fog, went through it, and attack immediatly.

I didn't get her tail, but i am curious, how the hell do you get it ?
She was invisible the whole fight, i thought she would show herself, but she did not until she died, how do you cut her tail ?
#15Kyerofox(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 5:29:58 AM
She's a optional boss, meaning you don't have to kill her for any reason besides some pity souls and 2 crappy weapons. no one knows if she has any quests or not.
---
#16witchfinder_dilPosted 10/10/2011 5:32:14 AM
This topic is hilarious
---
http://www.last.fm/user/fingolfin_finwe/
GT: Witchfinder Dil PSN:Turambar87
#17Kyerofox(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 5:41:36 AM
Isn't it? I mean she's pretty much defencellless and a obvious good character, yet these criminals come cut her tail off and kill her for no good reason...
---
#18ReiderAsmadiPosted 10/10/2011 5:45:13 AM
She wasn't giving me any incentive not to kill her so I killed her and took her soul.

Nothing like a little killing to get the blood pumping.
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.
#19ShinjiplPosted 10/10/2011 7:17:39 AM
Kyerofox posted...
She's a optional boss, meaning you don't have to kill her for any reason besides some pity souls and 2 crappy weapons. no one knows if she has any quests or not.

You forgot to mention the trophy that is awarded for killing her. That's probably the most important thing.
Oh and apart from killing her I also plan to kill every NPC in the game before confronting the last boss. You know, just for the lulz.
#20DDRcrosskenshinPosted 10/11/2011 3:48:32 AM
Okay, personally, I thought priscilla as giving me an attitude when I got in there. she didn't even say "hey", she was just like " GET OUT OF HERE LESSER BEING!". Well I showed her who the lesser being was...b**** got what was coming