"Easy" way to get humanity with the Darkwraith Covenant

#1LouIsCool222Posted 10/8/2011 9:18:29 PM
I was having issues getting humanity for the Darkwraith Cov. I found a nice way to get it though a bit pricey.

SOOOOOO.. The dark hand works on NPCs.

Press R2 and Humanity suck the living hell out of that whiny pyromancer. Go on, do it. Then go Suck that fat turd Way of the white guy, the sorcery dude, all them.

Leave big hat alone, he has no humanity, oddly.

One Hum-Suck is enough to get all of their humanity. No need to kill them unless you want that additional humanity drop.

And why kill them anyway, when you can just request absolution!!!

That's the pricey part... It's 2000 times your soul level, which is at least 50 if you are in the Darkwraiths.....

I haven't tried this with other npcs like blacksmiths and firekeepers, but I IMAGINE that you could go, Humanity-Suck all the npcs and then request absolution to de-aggro them.

Regardless, this has helped greatly because now I have my red eye orb and can invade without buying more, YAY!
---
Robot Hitler-Head, surprisingly, did not have a zeppelin. But he did have a zip-car.
#2SoulRain2Posted 10/8/2011 9:20:47 PM

equip serpent ring,go to the depths,and kill the rats,i got 20 humanities in 30 minutes. and got my dark armor set :D

#3LouIsCool222(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 9:40:07 PM
Wow. Congrats man!!

I tried that and spent 1 hour and got 2 humanities...

Maybe I'll try again. Were you in human form? Did you have humanity or were you at 00?
---
Robot Hitler-Head, surprisingly, did not have a zeppelin. But he did have a zip-car.
#4SoulRain2Posted 10/8/2011 9:43:11 PM

im in human form and everytime i got humanity,i just use it,so it'll increase more chance :D

#5LouIsCool222(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 9:48:35 PM
I gave this npc-suck idea a try because I ran out of cracked orbs and was tired of needing humanity, but now that I handed in my first 10, I'll give invading and farming a try.

Does the armor look good? When I went to the ruins and those Skeletor-looking dudes showed up I was REALLY hoping that was the armor set.
---
#6SoulRain2Posted 10/8/2011 9:54:29 PM

the armor look like a skeleton actually,you'll have like a bone looking face and bone looking chest armor

#7Fallen_RayeanPosted 10/8/2011 10:05:58 PM
Like the armor of the horrible enemies down in the Ruins, iirc.
---
Isis Moriendo Renascor~
#8LouIsCool222(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 11:06:26 PM
WOW!

Ok, so I decided to invade someone and I just want to say thank you, brave soul who was in the bathroom or grabbing a soda...

The guy was AFK and had 3 humanity on them, I assume.

I assume because I just kept soul-sucking him and getting 3 humanity while doing minimal damage. I gained 50 humanity before he came back and saw what was happening.

I then turned my back to him and did the "Well! What is it!" gesture and allowed him to kill me.

It was the least I could do after gaining so much from him. Plus I felt bad killign someone with 3 humanity after I just spent so much time trying to get humanity myself.

So it seems you do not take away their humanity, which is good. Also, the armor and sword are pretty awesome. I love the mask and sword, though I wonder if the sword is any good in combat or upgrades. It looks pretty meh right now.
---
#9SkrallRampagerPosted 10/9/2011 4:33:37 PM
That was me....

No it couldn't have been.....

It happened a couple days ago I think....

hmmmm....
---
Wii Code: 1735-0238-9281-5861
Console Nickname: Ralph444
#10xtacbPosted 10/9/2011 6:55:11 PM
how much humanity do u need to have all the rewards from Darkwraith? 20 humanity? 30?

anything u get for past 30 humanity?
---
WoW: Talho #11 top warrior dps on 25 Saurfang and Festergut *WorldWide* and #1 world BPC, as of 4/7/10
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/war/9/0/3