Washing pole. Cant find Shiva of the east?

#1HyroeroPosted 10/8/2011 9:33:15 PM
So i joined the forest cov and headed to blighttown to the waterwheel.

Thats where the vendor for the washing pole is meant to be right?

Cant find him any where...
#2devak108Posted 10/9/2011 5:57:18 AM
Same here. I'm at the water wheel now, in the Cov and haven't aggro'd them, but I cant find Shiva anywhere? He's supposed to be under the wheel, correct?
---
I skim topics to avoid reading too much, so I probably missed the post that makes this post make no sense.
#3devak108Posted 10/9/2011 6:08:44 AM
Do you have to do beat the forest area before he shows up in B-Town or something like that?
---
I skim topics to avoid reading too much, so I probably missed the post that makes this post make no sense.
#4aak57Posted 10/9/2011 6:15:49 AM
If you're at the bottom of the water wheel, take the wooden walkway down to the bottom (as if you're going to quelaag's domain on your right). Shiva will be behind you, resting against one of the supports for the walkway.
---
~~a_ak57~~
#5ultrajari2kPosted 10/9/2011 6:16:59 AM
What's the deal with the Washing Pole? It has worse scaling than the other Katanas, why is it a coveted item? Can it be ascended into something awesome?
#6HosakaSenpaiPosted 10/9/2011 6:19:36 AM
It makes for a pretty good Lightning weapon.

Also, people like long katanas.
---
Vagabond Sausage™
I got 99 problems, but a mod ain't one.
#7devak108Posted 10/9/2011 6:20:37 AM
Personally I'm trying to find and kill him, because I've become pretty attached to my Uchi and Iaito. I do want to have a Washing Pole just for lulz though, because it's HUGE lol. FF fans will probably want it b/c it looks like Sephiroth's blade.
---
#8devak108Posted 10/9/2011 6:25:05 AM
aak57 posted...
If you're at the bottom of the water wheel, take the wooden walkway down to the bottom (as if you're going to quelaag's domain on your right). Shiva will be behind you, resting against one of the supports for the walkway.

I must've f'd up somehow or not done something b/c he's definitely not there. Thanks for the detailed directions anyway.
---
#9SeihebrewgodPosted 10/9/2011 9:58:59 AM
devak108 posted...
aak57 posted...

I must've f'd up somehow or not done something b/c he's definitely not there. Thanks for the detailed directions anyway.

There is a glitch where you can quickly be kicked out of the Forest Covenant without you doing anything wrong. Did you randomly gain 2k souls after joining? Cause that probably means you are now an oatbreaker.
---
Et tu King Gorilla?
#10Black_StrayPosted 10/9/2011 2:33:34 PM
in order to see Shiva at "the water wheel" you must first talk to him at the forest hunter base.