Covetous Silver Serpent Ring?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Covetous Silver Serpent Ring?

User Info: marsobot

marsobot
5 years ago#1
Where the hell is this thing. I can't seem to find it for the life of me. Any help would be appreciated.

User Info: Crevox

Crevox
5 years ago#2
Supposedly in tomb of the giants

User Info: AmethystEnd

AmethystEnd
5 years ago#3
What does the silver ring do, compared to the gold one?
The Distant Blue

User Info: Crevox

Crevox
5 years ago#4
Increases soul gain

marsobot
5 years ago#5
The Silver Ring increases souls from kills by 20%. I've been looking in the Tomb, and I even think I know where it is... I just have no idea how to get there.

marsobot
5 years ago#6
This is driving me crazy. I found one explanation about it being near the 2nd bonfire, but I have no idea where the guy was trying to detail.

marsobot
5 years ago#7
Ok, that guy was right. At the second bonfire, there's a four legged skeleton and one with a sword on the path up. There's a pile of bones behind the sword wielding ones. Jump off the ledge right to the right of the bone pile onto a ledge (you can see the loot glowing on the platform ahead). It took me a few attempts, but I got it. Also, a bunch of bone pillars sprout up when you loot it, so be careful.

User Info: Watersurge

Watersurge
5 years ago#8
It's on a little island across a gap near the bottom of the tomb. when you see it, go up two floors and then make a running jump across the dark and hope you stick the landing.
http://www.venganza.org/piratesarecool4.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Covetous Silver Serpent Ring?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived