Tranquil Walk of Peace

#1cincib0iPosted 10/9/2011 6:42:18 AM
I'm thinking that this miracle might be great for PvP purposes. Can anyone with the miracle or anyone who has encountered it tell me how it is and what it's like for PvP purposes? How much range does it have, and does the caster slow down as well? How much do enemies actually slow down when caught in the miracle? Is their rolling/backstep slower as well or is it just their walking/running speed?
#2DefenderX2480Posted 10/9/2011 6:43:37 AM(edited)
People have been complaining that Tranquil Walk of Peace + Ring of Fog is horribly broken. And now that I think about it, slow movement + unable to lock on = backstab spam from hell.

Luckily, the Dragon Greatsword counters backstabs.
#3cincib0i(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 6:52:46 AM
DefenderX2480 posted...
People have been complaining that Tranquil Walk of Peace + Ring of Fog is horribly broken. And now that I think about it, slow movement + unable to lock on = backstab spam from hell.

If that's the case does anyone think they're gonna patch it? Are there any videos of it so I can get a good idea of the range and effect?
#4cincib0i(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 7:23:56 AM
bump
#5Lain_CoulbertPosted 10/9/2011 7:26:38 AM
cincib0i posted...
DefenderX2480 posted...

If that's the case does anyone think they're gonna patch it? Are there any videos of it so I can get a good idea of the range and effect?

If there's a viable counter to it then no.
#6cincib0i(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 7:42:13 AM
Does anyone have experience with this miracle? I'm wondering if it's worth raising faith to 18 for.
#7xdabearzPosted 10/10/2011 2:49:16 PM
You get it in the catacombs. Not exactly sure where, cant quite remember. Either you break a hidden wall or you fall through the floor, but it's definatly in the catacombs. Check the wiki

I heard it was OP, i think its the same thing that the big giants cast on you in the forest, but I'm not sure. You can get chain backstabs really easy with it, from what I hear, so yea, its probably worth getting.
#86y45y963f879tw5Posted 10/11/2011 3:57:30 PM
ABSOLUTELY overpowered. If someone uses it on you, 100% you're done.
#9velvet_hammerPosted 10/11/2011 4:29:11 PM
people over exaggerate, yes its very powerfull if they land it on you. IF is the question since its the same cast time and animation as heal. You let them get this off you deserve to die. same as emite force while good its animation is interpretable and very long
---
There is nothing free except the grace of God
#10BombayNugzPosted 10/11/2011 4:32:35 PM

i dont get it. why do you need to lock on in pvp? locking on just makes it easier for them to backstab you lol. if anything that goddamn magic sheild spell needs to be nerfed asap. backstabbed a guy 5 times while he had it on. 0 damage. and than i get backstabbed twice cause i panicked when i figured out the dude was jesus the messiah playing a video game..