How to get past the two Black Knights shooting arrows in Anor Londo?!

#1Fex0rsPosted 10/9/2011 11:17:56 AM
Exactly how do I get past those two Black Knights in Anor Londo? And on closer look, those look more like flying swords than arrows. No wonder they deal so much damage and could knock me off the ledge so easily! :\
#2Fex0rs(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 11:29:02 AM
Anyone? Wow this forum really moves fast!!!! Already 3 pages after a few mins of posting!
#3zeik56Posted 10/9/2011 11:29:50 AM
I'm actually kind of stuck here too. I made it past them once with the help of co-op but it's a lot harder solo.

I'm assuming it's a timing issue, but it doesn't seem like there's enough time inbetween volleys when you're trying to reach them on the upper ledge.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin.
I'm going to follow him home.....kill his whole family.
~ Space Ghost
#4CasetuarPosted 10/9/2011 11:31:32 AM
As Jenny put it you gotta "Run Forrest run" just run up there hug the wall go for the knight on the right and ignore the one on the left
#5FaustianLogixPosted 10/9/2011 11:32:36 AM
Feather Arrows and a Longbow.

>.>

Problem solved?
Problem solved.
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | Youtube.com/user/MonochromeHunter
#6Fex0rs(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 11:33:57 AM
But I can't ignore the one on the left cause if I go for the one on the right, my backside is exposed to the left Knight's arrows? And there's an item there near to the knight on the left.. wonder what's that.

Tried putting on heavy armour for Poise and still get knocked off by those flying swords.. -_-
#7Fex0rs(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 11:34:42 AM
FaustianLogix posted...
Feather Arrows and a Longbow.

>.>

Problem solved?
Problem solved.

Where's the nearest merchant in Anor Londo that I can buy feather arrows from..? Back in Sen's fortress?
#8FaustianLogixPosted 10/9/2011 11:35:57 AM
Yeah, the guy in Sen's sells them.

You can't exactly outrange them, but the railing keeps you safe from their arrows while yours can hit them. Just take out the guy on the left first.
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | Youtube.com/user/MonochromeHunter
#9GraqPosted 10/9/2011 11:36:31 AM
I just run past everything and hug the right knight with my shield until he falls off the ledge from attacking me. You might need to roll to avoid a lightning spear from behind if you chose to skip the flying demons as well
#10Aarosmashguy27Posted 10/9/2011 11:37:09 AM
I died like 8 times on this part. Just run right, let yourself get hit once in the back and keep smacking the knight. He fell of the ledge for me and I was able to get around the corner and heal. There is a bonfire pretty much right after that so you never have to do it again.