Any one found a flame weapon or flame ember?

#1zen861Posted 10/9/2011 12:19:53 PM
If no one hasn't found any of these dark souls = time consuming platinum
And i meaning farming for flame ember, type of consuming just like blade stone in demon's souls

And no i'm not talking about very large flame ember or chaos flame ember

I am just talking about Flame Ember

Also flame weapon idk what it'll be called but maybe you can pick up a flame weapon instead of having to make it with the flame ember

So you may lot a flame spear, or fire spear... or burning spear, obvious names similar to those

So flame weapon or flame ember, any one have???? >.> and if you do where did you find it?
#2SautangPosted 10/9/2011 12:20:37 PM
There's no flame ember. Vamos starts being able to do +5.
#3DuneManPosted 10/9/2011 12:20:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4izysiziPosted 10/9/2011 12:21:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5zen861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 12:45:24 PM
yes there is a flame ember http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4324/dksweaponupgrades31.jpg

Its obvious there is one, first you level weapon to level 5 with titanite shards, then you give it flame ember, it becomes flame weapon, then you give it green shards till level 5 again, then you either give it very large flame ember to get it to level 10 with red chunks and red slab or chaos flame ember to get it to chaos flame level 10 with red chunks with red slab

That is the pattern for every other upgrading thing, i know because i already got a few leveling up trophies and got EVERYthing except flame ember

I got magic ember -___- VERY LARGE MAGIC EMBER AND ENCHANT EMBER

So you tell me why there wouldn't be a large flame ember, and a very large flame ember, and a chaos flame ember

You telling me that makes me even more scared cause that makes it more true that its as rare as pure blade stone DXXX
#6zen861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 12:50:55 PM
people that swear theres no flame ember -___- at least tell me if you looted or made a flame weapon then

how or where
#7Seth93bPosted 10/10/2011 6:03:10 AM
*spoilers*

Just to clear things up, there is a flame ember. I got it in demon's ruins guarded by 4 centipedes.
#8zen861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 3:08:19 PM
Seth93b posted...
*spoilers*

Just to clear things up, there is a flame ember. I got it in demon's ruins guarded by 4 centipedes.

Thank you so much i'll look around