Chaos Covenant Question

#1cmwernick3201Posted 10/9/2011 5:43:09 PM
If I donate humanity to the Chaos Covenant so that I can learn new pyro spells, does leaving the covenant wipe my donations count clean?

Example: I donate 7 humanity to chaos covenant....join another covenant....come back to chaos and donate 7 more humanity. Will my count by 14 or 7?

I heard it takes 30 humanity to get the AOE fire spell
---
PSN: GoldGlove24
Currently Playing: CoD Black Ops, Demon's Souls
#2cmwernick3201(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 5:47:45 PM
bump
---
#3cmwernick3201(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 5:51:23 PM
bumpity....anyone?
---
#4cmwernick3201(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 5:54:07 PM
bump
---
#5cmwernick3201(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 6:00:10 PM
I'll bump this all day
---
#6FaustianLogixPosted 10/9/2011 6:01:56 PM
I dunno. I'm not into PvP so I'm just sticking to the Chaos Covenant. I dig the leader. But yes, it is 30 Humanity for Chaos Storm, plus if you get your egg head on you get two other spells from the egg guy.
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | Youtube.com/user/MonochromeHunter
#7AvvilPosted 10/9/2011 6:24:46 PM(edited)
It will count for 7.

FaustianLogix posted...
I dunno. I'm not into PvP so I'm just sticking to the Chaos Covenant. I dig the leader.

Also, this is how I feel, and I really love PvP. Still, I think I'll just keep this character in the Chaos Covenant for the sake of RP. I'm really attached to it, in an odd way. I felt bad for killing Quelaag, after I got the dialogue from the Witch's Ring. Nice to know that someone else is in the Covenant for something other than the awesome Pyromancy spells as well.
---
"But...her voice when she's in pain is pretty adorable, you know?"
-Saya, Saya no Uta
#8NietonoPosted 10/9/2011 6:28:18 PM
Just to make sure, I need 30 humanity to get the covenant level from 0 to 2 right? Not 1 to 2? I ask this because I'm keeping all my humanity to make farming easier and I have 30 right now.
---
Official Fuuka of the Makai Senki Disgaea 4 Board!
#9AvvilPosted 10/9/2011 6:36:05 PM
It's 10 from 0 to 1. It's another 20 from 1 to 2.

30 total.
---
"But...her voice when she's in pain is pretty adorable, you know?"
-Saya, Saya no Uta
#10FaustianLogixPosted 10/9/2011 6:37:45 PM
Avvil posted...
It will count for 7.

FaustianLogix posted...
I dunno. I'm not into PvP so I'm just sticking to the Chaos Covenant. I dig the leader.

Also, this is how I feel, and I really love PvP. Still, I think I'll just keep this character in the Chaos Covenant for the sake of RP. I'm really attached to it, in an odd way. I felt bad for killing Quelaag, after I got the dialogue from the Witch's Ring. Nice to know that someone else is in the Covenant for something other than the awesome Pyromancy spells as well.

Totally felt bad after I got that dialogue. But that's okay, I'll feed the blind spider lady some souls. Totally killed all the miracle vendors for that reason. XD
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | Youtube.com/user/MonochromeHunter