miracle trainers.

#1random_noobiePosted 10/10/2011 1:58:14 AM
i assume there's more then the one guy in firelink, correct? i heard rhea teaches you miracles if you save her, which... i have no idea how. i'm guessing after you rescue her from the tomb, you need to do something.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#2random_noobie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 11:10:16 AM
up.

you, also, apparently get a good talisman if she dies.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
#3FedEx_CorpPosted 10/10/2011 11:11:48 AM
random_noobie posted...
i assume there's more then the one guy in firelink, correct? i heard rhea teaches you miracles if you save her, which... i have no idea how. i'm guessing after you rescue her from the tomb, you need to do something.

You don't need to do anything after killing the two hollows.
She is at the church praying for them and for you.
#4random_noobie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 11:31:45 AM
Zohar posted...
random_noobie posted...

You don't need to do anything after killing the two hollows.
She is at the church praying for them and for you.

alright.

when does she get murdered, then? i want to know how long i have before the cleric apparently gets tired and kills her.
---
#5random_noobie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 5:25:01 PM
up.
---
#6random_noobie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 6:04:44 PM
another up.

about to head into DA CATACOMBS.

i don't want to save her and have her killed off immediately before i can get her souls.
---
#7random_noobie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 6:28:22 PM
bumpity bump
---
#8random_noobie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 7:11:51 PM
once again bump
---
#9atma6Posted 10/10/2011 7:13:40 PM
You have to speak to her in the church, she will die if you leave her too long waiting there, and you only get the pendant item that you can choose as a gift from her corpse.
---
Nier, the great unknown masterpiece of the generation.
FFXIII, the great sacrificial lamb for raging fanboys this gen.