Dark Souls Level Cap

#1themyth01Posted 10/10/2011 3:29:01 AM

What is the standard level to stop leveling in this game? basically what 120 was to Demons Souls. I'm thinking due to the higher requirements, low scaling, and more magic/weapon variety, the level will be slighty higher than Demons Souls. About 150 or so. Is there some consensus on this yet?

#2bookwormzzzzPosted 10/10/2011 3:34:30 AM
Realistically around 50 or so if the community lead towards builds for one purpose and if the community leans towards more customization/wiggle room then yeah between 120-150.

Unrealistically unless all PVP people have that one character then max level since the PVP area's don't care for levels.
---
I AM THE EX-CE KING!
#3hunterwolfePosted 10/10/2011 3:37:49 AM
depends on you're covenant really.

forest seems to have a LOT of max lvl characters

gravelords are about 30-60 from what i've seen

the other 3 invasion guilds are preference and are not set in stone really, this is not demons souls the main thing is that the servers seem to be level oriented

if you see a ghost that ghost is probably in you're level range in other words. mind you wiki is messing up people's heads about certain things with their misinformation

GRAVE LORDS! LEAVE YOURE SIGNS OUT IN THE OPEN SO YOU CAN BE INVADED, THAT IS THE POINT OF THE GUILD!
---
we buy our freedom's with borrowed dollars, they have made slaves of us all...
#4ElyonPosted 10/10/2011 3:39:39 AM
hunterwolfe posted...
GRAVE LORDS! LEAVE YOURE SIGNS OUT IN THE OPEN SO YOU CAN BE INVADED, THAT IS THE POINT OF THE GUILD!

Er, not really. The point is to get someone else killed without having to deal with them yourself.

On that note, I think a Gravelord curse in Tomb of the Giants would make the area more of a nightmare than it already is.
---
Cyril: Not so innocent.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.
#5OldKyePosted 10/10/2011 3:40:41 AM

it's cause the wiki tells oyu to hide the gravelord sign so you don't get invaded by all three also it's only the point if your farming eyes of death that way if your farming souls you want to hide it cause as soon as they die well cursed in their game the gravelord gets half their souls