How to pass the Red Dragon easily

#1Grevier88Posted 10/10/2011 10:37:48 AM

I was just thinking of passing the Red Dragon to see what can I found pass him.

Do you know the central stairs on the bridge... ok:

1st let the Dragon fire at the Skeletons, you don't want anyone messing ur work.

2nd go behind the opposite wall in facing the dragon, there, you can't be hitted by fire at all.

3rd fire an arrow at it from there, fastly remove the 1st person shot mode and run for it.

4th you will maybe get a hit, but not a fatal one, and you will manage to reach a bonfire, open a gate, make the dragon go away and get a basic claymore.

That's it.

#2p06111981Posted 10/10/2011 10:42:43 AM
I did this myself earlier today.

How else are you supposed to get past the Dragon BTW?
#3Illuminati01Posted 10/10/2011 10:53:31 AM
Not to hijack a topic, but its related to this.

I'm at the same spot, but I'm wanting to actually obtain the Drake Sword. But I don't have a bow and arrow yet. Can anyone tell me how I can get one?
#4deventionPosted 10/10/2011 10:56:27 AM
^ you know the first bonfire you reach in the undead burg? Go out and down the stairs, and look left you will see an area with 2 spearman. Kill them and break some barrels to find a staircase. Be careful to not attack the merchant as he is down those stairs somewhere. I killed mine lol but found a bow...arrows were a pain to get though...anyway thats where you buy stuff and I think he has a bow, not positive though. he does have arrows so if you can find a bow drop then your in luck.
#5Ninja_GaignunPosted 10/10/2011 10:56:32 AM
Better way

After he torches the boneheads, peek out to make him burn the bridge, eventually he will jump down onto the bridge.

Run between his legs.
---
And crawling, on the planet's face, some insects, called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space... and meaning.
#6Illuminati01Posted 10/10/2011 10:59:29 AM
Ninja_Gaignun posted...
Better way

After he torches the boneheads, peek out to make him burn the bridge, eventually he will jump down onto the bridge.

Run between his legs.

So pretty much after he burns them, run to the right to the stairs, peek out for him to breathe fire, And he'll come to you?
#7Illuminati01Posted 10/10/2011 11:00:09 AM
devention posted...
^ you know the first bonfire you reach in the undead burg? Go out and down the stairs, and look left you will see an area with 2 spearman. Kill them and break some barrels to find a staircase. Be careful to not attack the merchant as he is down those stairs somewhere. I killed mine lol but found a bow...arrows were a pain to get though...anyway thats where you buy stuff and I think he has a bow, not positive though. he does have arrows so if you can find a bow drop then your in luck.

Jeez. I'm at the last bonfire before the Taurus. So I guess I would have back tracking to do?
#8Acky_316Posted 10/10/2011 11:02:05 AM
I killed the Black Knight in the tower, but at the top of the tower, I don't see the dragon. Did he disappear already?
#9Shinki_of_MakaiPosted 10/10/2011 11:02:24 AM
It is like 50 feet form away from you if your at the one near the Taurus.
---
http://slutbiri.com/Diablo/index.png
#10Illuminati01Posted 10/10/2011 11:03:56 AM
Shinki_Of_Makai posted...
It is like 50 feet form away from you if your at the one near the Taurus.

Nice. Thanks for the help!!