how stupid I hit blacksmith by accident

#1HomerJAY33Posted 10/10/2011 2:01:11 PM
I put my controller down and I attacked blacksmith now he kills me whenever he wants wtf
---
PSN: Laststandin35
#2Cobra5Posted 10/10/2011 2:02:19 PM

HomerJAY33 posted...
I put my controller down and I attacked blacksmith now he kills me whenever he wants wtf
---
PSN: Laststandin35

Yeah, there is a shop guy up one top of the churche where you fought the gargoyles and rang the first bell. There you can pay souls to get NPCs to stop being angry with you.

#3gamer6879403333Posted 10/10/2011 2:03:58 PM
^
And if you hit and kill that guy? Would "screwed" be a good way of saying it?
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#4zyrax2301Posted 10/10/2011 2:04:36 PM
Yeah, I accidentally did that to the Crestfallen Warrior in Firelink...those triggers, man. I didn't think I'd ever do that again after hitting Freke in Demon's Souls right when I needed him the most...but I did. Put my controller down, started a fight, and had to farm up 50000 souls for absolution.

Keep in mind that I was SL25, and I'm pretty sure absolution is 2000xSL. So if your SL is already pretty high, it's going to cost ya.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#5Blazeace00Posted 10/10/2011 2:04:49 PM
Yes. Pretty much screwed....
---
Titus 2:13 "Looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearance of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ." (FC: 4770 3764 4772)
#6blueoasisPosted 10/10/2011 2:11:15 PM
HomerJAY33 posted...

I did the same thing (put the controller down on my couch) which pressed the r1 or r2 button inadvertently and attacked the vendor right outside blighttown. I immediately quit the game through the ps menu to try to kill it before the game saved. I then reloaded and the vendor was attacking my full force and wouldn't stop. I then decided I had to kill him. I had no idea that the guy in the belltower would revert this, and now I've lost out on this awesome vendor that can sell new armor sets as you kill new bosses.

From that point forward, I'm super cautious whenever I'm near a friendly npc. I'll go as far as walking to the opposite room and turning my back to the npc before I set down my controller, JUST IN CASE.
#7Mal_Ganus123Posted 10/10/2011 2:18:12 PM
I have it in for the game's choice of Golden Golems as prisons for some NPCs.

>Break a Gold Golem
>Accidentally press R2 while putting the controller down to scratch my nose
>End up having to kill one of my favorite NPCs
>Unable to get absolution due to Invader
#8MorowolfPosted 10/10/2011 2:40:11 PM
I have hit 2 NPCs by accident as well... the Solaire knight and the mage dude in the lower levels of undead burg. Would have been nice to know you could get them to stop before i killed them.
#9culixstarPosted 10/10/2011 8:48:33 PM
yup put my controller on my leg once and attacked the first merchant in the game. ya everyone says kill him for the z-great sword but i dont like heavy weapons so its still a lose to me =(
#10AfrojitsuPosted 10/10/2011 8:53:31 PM

Wish I'd known about that guy after the gargoyles that can make NPC's forgive you, lol. I accidentally attacked the first covenant guy you meet, the sun guy, and I was forced to put him down because I thought it was gonna be like that permanently... Damn