Can you riposte any or all the bosses?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Can you riposte any or all the bosses?
4 years ago#1
?
---
We're the middle children of history, man. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives
4 years ago#2
All of the bosses? Definitely not.
---
"I am pretty sure I do not want to see a 70-something year old guy naked, offered by a person named 'General Dong' "-TheGreatFiGHtME
4 years ago#3
riptose, as in attack after parry right? If so, I didn't even know you could riposte ANY boss
---
When God gives you lemons ask him, "Why lemons...why not billions of dollars or a room of sexy, non-diseased ladies?"
4 years ago#4
If you can riposte any bosses, does anyone know which ones? Normally I am too busy running for my life to even try...
---
We're the middle children of history, man. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives
4 years ago#5
I'm not crazy enough to try, but I would be interested to find out.
Even if you couldn't riposte them; just being able to parry a boss would be sooooo great.
4 years ago#6
Ornstein would be the only one that could be conceivably parry-able, I think. But I doubt even that.
---
Now you see! Mazinger Z's power!
4 years ago#7
Any human sized boss like Ornstein and Gwyn, imo thats the way you fight a boss not run in circles and take pot shots
4 years ago#8
Can definitely parry and riposte Ceaseless Discharge.
---
PSN: jgredler
4 years ago#9
^ I don't believe you, not at all. Trying to get people killed.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
4 years ago#10
If you can backstab them, you can probably riposte them.
---
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/128/2/d/ri_chibis_series_3_by_frist44-d3fwuko.png
Good work, ChaosZeroRoxorz!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Can you riposte any or all the bosses?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived