Whats this about being able to buy boss armor?

#1TheBlueDeathPosted 10/10/2011 5:11:51 PM
You can buy boss armor where and when?

Which bosses of course as well
---
PSN: Swordsman001
#2The moonlight knightPosted 10/10/2011 5:13:02 PM
Smough and Iron Golem, for sure. It's the merchant right before the Depths entrance to Blighttown. He moves under the bridge to the Undead Burg from Firelink Shrine eventually, where the ring of sacrifice is. He'll sell boss armor as you defeat them.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#3ghostly_bearPosted 10/10/2011 5:13:15 PM
the last boss you killed will be able. AFAIK moonlight butterfly, iron golem, ornstein/smough

you need to kill ornstein last to get his armor, or smough alst to get his armor.
---
Cashdog144 posted...
If I'm gonna be treated like a pirate, I might as well get the benefits of one.
#4wait now im lostPosted 10/10/2011 5:14:22 PM
You can buy the armor of Ornstein and Smough, the bosses in Anor Londo. Whichever boss you kill second is the boss you will be able to purchase the armor of. The merchant at the Depths entrance to Blighttown sells the armor, although he may be under the bridge near Firelink Shrine.
---
XBL Gamertag - Justastupidname
PSN - Phorshwala
#5ghostly_bearPosted 10/10/2011 5:15:14 PM
the thing is, ornstein's armor is the best of the two, but harder to obtain.
---
Cashdog144 posted...
#6The moonlight knightPosted 10/10/2011 5:15:16 PM
I didn't see any armor pertaining to the Moonlight Butterfly. o_O A shame, because I imagine it'd look awesome.
---
#7Righteous_Kira2Posted 10/10/2011 5:15:33 PM
ghostly_bear posted...
the last boss you killed will be able. AFAIK moonlight butterfly, iron golem, ornstein/smough

you need to kill ornstein last to get his armor, or smough alst to get his armor.

Can you buy every boss' armor you kill at the same time or is it once at a time? let's say you beat tje moonlight butterflies boss, then Ornstein, will both of them be available, or only the most recent one that you kill?
#8ghostly_bearPosted 10/10/2011 5:16:02 PM
The moonlight knight posted...
I didn't see any armor pertaining to the Moonlight Butterfly. o_O A shame, because I imagine it'd look awesome.

look in the book of guilty, EDIH_GLAD is wearing it.
---
Cashdog144 posted...
#9ghostly_bearPosted 10/10/2011 5:17:11 PM
Righteous_Kira2 posted...
ghostly_bear posted...

Can you buy every boss' armor you kill at the same time or is it once at a time? let's say you beat tje moonlight butterflies boss, then Ornstein, will both of them be available, or only the most recent one that you kill?

most recent, so it's easy to miss some nice ones. now thse armors aren't novelty items, they are generally very good.
---
Cashdog144 posted...
#10The moonlight knightPosted 10/10/2011 5:18:50 PM
My results are contrary to what you're saying. When I went to him for the first time since I first met him, he had TWO boss sets, and neither were Moonlight anything. Though I probably defeated the butterfly before I first met him, if that affects it.
---