Whats this about being able to buy boss armor?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Whats this about being able to buy boss armor?

User Info: TheBlueDeath

TheBlueDeath
5 years ago#1
You can buy boss armor where and when?

Which bosses of course as well
PSN: Swordsman001

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
5 years ago#2
Smough and Iron Golem, for sure. It's the merchant right before the Depths entrance to Blighttown. He moves under the bridge to the Undead Burg from Firelink Shrine eventually, where the ring of sacrifice is. He'll sell boss armor as you defeat them.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

User Info: ghostly_bear

ghostly_bear
5 years ago#3
the last boss you killed will be able. AFAIK moonlight butterfly, iron golem, ornstein/smough

you need to kill ornstein last to get his armor, or smough alst to get his armor.
Cashdog144 posted...
If I'm gonna be treated like a pirate, I might as well get the benefits of one.

User Info: finest_hour1022

finest_hour1022
5 years ago#4
You can buy the armor of Ornstein and Smough, the bosses in Anor Londo. Whichever boss you kill second is the boss you will be able to purchase the armor of. The merchant at the Depths entrance to Blighttown sells the armor, although he may be under the bridge near Firelink Shrine.
XBL Gamertag - Justastupidname
PSN - Phorshwala

ghostly_bear
5 years ago#5
the thing is, ornstein's armor is the best of the two, but harder to obtain.
Cashdog144 posted...

Tmk
5 years ago#6
I didn't see any armor pertaining to the Moonlight Butterfly. o_O A shame, because I imagine it'd look awesome.

User Info: Righteous_Kira2

Righteous_Kira2
5 years ago#7
ghostly_bear posted...
the last boss you killed will be able. AFAIK moonlight butterfly, iron golem, ornstein/smough

you need to kill ornstein last to get his armor, or smough alst to get his armor.

Can you buy every boss' armor you kill at the same time or is it once at a time? let's say you beat tje moonlight butterflies boss, then Ornstein, will both of them be available, or only the most recent one that you kill?

ghostly_bear
5 years ago#8
The moonlight knight posted...
I didn't see any armor pertaining to the Moonlight Butterfly. o_O A shame, because I imagine it'd look awesome.

look in the book of guilty, EDIH_GLAD is wearing it.
Cashdog144 posted...

ghostly_bear
5 years ago#9
Righteous_Kira2 posted...
ghostly_bear posted...

Can you buy every boss' armor you kill at the same time or is it once at a time? let's say you beat tje moonlight butterflies boss, then Ornstein, will both of them be available, or only the most recent one that you kill?

most recent, so it's easy to miss some nice ones. now thse armors aren't novelty items, they are generally very good.
Cashdog144 posted...

Tmk
5 years ago#10
My results are contrary to what you're saying. When I went to him for the first time since I first met him, he had TWO boss sets, and neither were Moonlight anything. Though I probably defeated the butterfly before I first met him, if that affects it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Whats this about being able to buy boss armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived