duke's archives logan where the hell is he

#1teriyaki_boiPosted 10/10/2011 4:56:00 PM
i freed him in sen fortress. but he never appeared in firelink. and i am a pure int sorcerer so i really need him.

i went to archives, i got the key. but he is not inside the cell. so i cannot free him.

btw, i haven't cleared seath.

i don't think i killed him. what am i missing?

i haven't checked that area where he is supposed to spawn after.

any help much appreciated.
---
"Don't use such strong words, they make your weakness that much more apparent."
#2teriyaki_boi(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 5:09:44 PM
pardon the bump. i'm desperate.
---
#3ALB247Posted 10/10/2011 5:11:25 PM
Um...He goes to Firelink. He's chilling in the corner on your left just before the path up to Undead Burg.
---
With every kill I grow wiser.
With increased wisdom I grow deadlier. -AE
#4viewtiful-BPosted 10/10/2011 5:12:58 PM
If you freed him in Sen's fortress then be definitely showed up at Firelink, go back there and check right next to the sorcery trainer you had saved before. He's in a corner crouching low so it's hard to see, I actually missed him the first time as well
---
Just who the hell do you think I am?!
PS3 nick: Xaolin; 360 nick: Dashi 99 EX; TvC nick: Xaolin
#5teriyaki_boi(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 5:16:31 PM
yeah, i kinda know where he is because my brother has his own account and logan appears in his firelink.

but not in mine. i rescued him from his cage in Sen, he never appeared in firelink, his apprentice (the other trainer) keeps on telling me to talk to him, i go to archives giant prison cell but he is not there - just the firekeeper soul.
---
#6viewtiful-BPosted 10/10/2011 5:19:03 PM
Did you actually talk to him in his cage until he said he repay you for freeing him? If you did then your game might be glitched but I suggest you go to Sen's fortress and see if he's still there and talk to him
---
Just who the hell do you think I am?!
PS3 nick: Xaolin; 360 nick: Dashi 99 EX; TvC nick: Xaolin
#7ArevinPosted 10/10/2011 5:21:17 PM
I think this is the sequence of events. Free him in fortress, beat fortress boss, talk to him, beat andor boss, free him in duke.
---
There can only be one.