About the Dragon Head Glitch - MUST READ

#1Grevier88Posted 10/11/2011 3:19:12 AM

Ok, before starting, I want to clarify im not motherlanguage, so maybe I will write something wrong, sry XD

Now, i've done the Dragon Head Glicth just to prove, and i have a really GOOD NEWS.

The game is not as broken as you would expect.

Once your Stamina runs out, the Glicth stops.

I've done that with an Hero Souls, 8000 souls, to reach 900.000 souls, and from level 50 you can just reach level 79 with about 700.00 souls, and so, you cannot reach the maximum level in the game just by glitching this way that easily.

Off course you can raise your stamina and use higher soul level items, but anyway, it will take anyway some time spent on playng.

I've spent 200.000 of my souls in stupid items and im going to throw the others just to play fair.

But remember this glicth is not infinite and do have ITS limits.

Hope this will grant players some more hope in the game, it worked for me.

#2Grevier88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2011 3:19:53 AM

Oh, and BTW, it is not that easy, so maybe many players will not even be capable of doing it.

#3bioskarrdPosted 10/11/2011 3:21:14 AM
You're wrong about this. you can do it indefinitely if you equip the stamina regeneration ring.

and its really not that hard to do once you figure it out.
#4RahzarXPosted 10/11/2011 3:21:22 AM
Grevier88 posted...
Oh, and BTW, it is not that easy, so maybe many players will not even be capable of doing it.

It's easy as taking a crap on laxatives.

Also I love it.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#5AceLegend90Posted 10/11/2011 3:22:37 AM
bioskarrd posted...
You're wrong about this. you can do it indefinitely if you equip the stamina regeneration ring.

^ This, you need both the stamina regen ring and the Grass Crest Shield.
#6Grevier88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2011 3:22:44 AM

bioskarrd posted...

Not thought about this...

#71o1wutPosted 10/11/2011 3:24:38 AM
Grevier88 posted...

dude dont post about it anymore, it encourages its use. Im sure it will be patched before more gamers access it. And youtube vids will get taken down.

And your wrong, stamina doesnt drain, not from the vids i saw.
#8Grevier88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2011 3:29:27 AM

No no im sure of that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu38y7iO1LE

Doing this will DRAIN the stamina and stops if you ran out of it, at least glad to know you need the pact, the item pact, and some more items to do it.

At least I know it's not a glitch you can do in about a day just to say.

Anyway I was either looking for the book of guilty but it seems the topz are not that high level, theyre always around 60 or so, not sure about that voice sayng there's no cap level around pvp...

#9Anonymous_ZeroPosted 10/11/2011 3:49:06 AM
1o1wut posted...
Grevier88 posted...

dude dont post about it anymore, it encourages its use. Im sure it will be patched before more gamers access it. And youtube vids will get taken down.

Sure, just like all the DmS glitches.

People will play how THEY prefer to play, with or without your approval.
#101o1wutPosted 10/11/2011 3:56:59 AM
Anonymous_Zero posted...
1o1wut posted...
Grevier88 posted...

Sure, just like all the DmS glitches.

People will play how THEY prefer to play, with or without your approval.

exactly.
but its still in From Software's best interest ti fix a "new" released game, as sales will continue especially with x-mas coming out.

people will play the way they play...

I have 2 PS3s.... 2 different users..... 2 different dark souls characters.... and one character is being "built" at this very moment via the said glitch for testing purposes.....

point is, I believe for From Software's best interest... they need to patch it.... so for those who have/had/currently doing this glitch.... consider yourself "lucky" somehow you get to experiment with high level builds.