4th blacksmith? flame ember give too?

#1rpg_espreePosted 10/11/2011 8:11:47 AM
none of the 3 blacksmiths are taking the flame ember/ very large flame ember. i can now warp between bonfires so where do i go to give the blacksmith this ember so i can make fire weapons?
---
this is my 78th GameFaqs User name
#2sorldierm1979Posted 10/11/2011 8:12:54 AM
I would like to know this as well..... FIRE!
---
KING /( x )\ HIPPO
#3soma5Posted 10/11/2011 8:13:20 AM
rpg_espree posted...
none of the 3 blacksmiths are taking the flame ember/ very large flame ember. i can now warp between bonfires so where do i go to give the blacksmith this ember so i can make fire weapons?

You give them to the skeleton blacksmith in the catacombs.
---
May the flames guide thee...
#4mdly68Posted 10/11/2011 8:14:28 AM
I upgraded my gargoyle axe from the first boss to a fire axe at the skeleton blacksmith in the Catacombs.

There are several switches you have to push to get access to each area. It's either the last or second to last switch you need to run back to, it's at the bottom of one of those stone spiral staircases inside. An alcove on the right has the switch, then you'd normally run back upstairs to the previous area. If you keep going down it looks like the stairs dead-end into a fall, but if you step off this ledge, you'll get to a secret area with the blacksmith.

I think that's right, I'm going off memory. Upgrading to a fire gargoyle axe made life a lot easier for me.
#5TBiggzPosted 10/11/2011 8:16:10 AM
in the catacombs, when you get to a spiral staircase/ledge going down and abruptly ending in a dark drop, keep walking counterclockwise and you'll land on a ledge, then another, then you'll get to the smith through a hole in the ground.
#6rpg_espree(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2011 8:21:57 AM
thanks, i have no idea where the catacombs are but...i'll guess i'll find it someway
---
this is my 78th GameFaqs User name
#7soma5Posted 10/11/2011 8:24:42 AM
rpg_espree posted...
thanks, i have no idea where the catacombs are but...i'll guess i'll find it someway

lol it's just behind firelink shrine where the graveyard is.
---
May the flames guide thee...