chaos reinforcement

#1HelghanDreamPosted 10/12/2011 12:16:59 AM
I have the Fire Great Scythe +5 and I want to make the Chaos Great Scythe. Is there an embers I'm missing or.a blacksmith I need to go to? And help would be greatly appreciated. SL 71 add SnikleFrittz to Psn and I'm down to co-op anytime.
---
I have rebuilt our nation, I have rebuilt our strength, I have rebuilt our pride! Defenders of the Helghast dream... NOW IS OUR TIME!
~Scolar Visari
#2A_German_spyPosted 10/12/2011 12:19:07 AM
Need the Chaos Ember, it's in the Demon Ruins after you beat Ceaseless Discharge. The ember is lying in a pool of lava behind the like 7 Taurus Demons in the rear corner of the drained lava lake. They don't respawn when you kill them so take your time and off them one by one.
---
"A crouton is like a party, in your mouth." - DuneMan
Teil Troll, Teil Gelehrte, meist harmlos und 100% rein naturlichen deutscher Spion.
#3HelghanDream(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 12:23:07 AM
Would you say they're difficult? I'm using full ornstein armor and gravelord sword +3
---
I have rebuilt our nation, I have rebuilt our strength, I have rebuilt our pride! Defenders of the Helghast dream... NOW IS OUR TIME!
~Scolar Visari
#4Renegade109Posted 10/12/2011 12:24:51 AM
They're Taurus Demons, brodudeski.

I don't think they give a s*** what you're wearing for armor.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PELu7.png
What are YOU playing?
#5coach8583Posted 10/12/2011 12:25:45 AM
I've cleared out the taurus demons but have been unable to get the ember without dying in the lava - is there an item I need or something to get it?
#6coach8583Posted 10/12/2011 12:28:23 AM
Renegade109 posted...
They're Taurus Demons, brodudeski.

I don't think they give a s*** what you're wearing for armor.

At that point I was able to block their attacks using a spider shield + 5 and the gold hemmed robes. It was actually easier to clear them all out than I expected.
#7HelghanDream(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 12:29:17 AM
Lol true that. Whatevs. I'll **** em up hahah. What ores are need for making chaos
---
~Scolar Visari
#8HelghanDream(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 12:41:38 AM
Hey that wasn't too bad lol
---
~Scolar Visari