chaos reinforcement

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. chaos reinforcement
5 years ago#1
I have the Fire Great Scythe +5 and I want to make the Chaos Great Scythe. Is there an embers I'm missing or.a blacksmith I need to go to? And help would be greatly appreciated. SL 71 add SnikleFrittz to Psn and I'm down to co-op anytime.
I have rebuilt our nation, I have rebuilt our strength, I have rebuilt our pride! Defenders of the Helghast dream... NOW IS OUR TIME!
~Scolar Visari
5 years ago#2
Need the Chaos Ember, it's in the Demon Ruins after you beat Ceaseless Discharge. The ember is lying in a pool of lava behind the like 7 Taurus Demons in the rear corner of the drained lava lake. They don't respawn when you kill them so take your time and off them one by one.
"A crouton is like a party, in your mouth." - DuneMan
Teil Troll, Teil Gelehrte, meist harmlos und 100% rein naturlichen deutscher Spion.
5 years ago#3
Would you say they're difficult? I'm using full ornstein armor and gravelord sword +3
I have rebuilt our nation, I have rebuilt our strength, I have rebuilt our pride! Defenders of the Helghast dream... NOW IS OUR TIME!
~Scolar Visari
5 years ago#4
They're Taurus Demons, brodudeski.

I don't think they give a s*** what you're wearing for armor.
http://i.imgur.com/PELu7.png
What are YOU playing?
5 years ago#5
I've cleared out the taurus demons but have been unable to get the ember without dying in the lava - is there an item I need or something to get it?
5 years ago#6
Renegade109 posted...
They're Taurus Demons, brodudeski.

I don't think they give a s*** what you're wearing for armor.

At that point I was able to block their attacks using a spider shield + 5 and the gold hemmed robes. It was actually easier to clear them all out than I expected.
5 years ago#7
Lol true that. Whatevs. I'll **** em up hahah. What ores are need for making chaos
~Scolar Visari
5 years ago#8
Hey that wasn't too bad lol
~Scolar Visari
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. chaos reinforcement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived