Invincible invaders

#1AelphaisPosted 10/12/2011 11:39:28 AM
So I've been invaded a few times by red phantom guys who will cast magic on their shield making it glow blue. As far as I can tell this makes them invincible to everything. Back stabs, regular hits and magic don't do anything. Haven't tried fire yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they are immune to that as well.

I ended up just avoiding and dodging them until their shield wore off, took next to no damage all times I fought people using this strategy.

But the second their shield wears off I can hit them and when I do they fall over and die. It doesn't matter if it was a back stab or a soul arrow or even just a smack on the wrist with a wooden spoon.

My question is are these guys just super low vitality/armor or does the shield damage health after it wears off or something like that?
#2Aelphais(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 6:17:07 PM
bupmn?
#3themyth01Posted 10/12/2011 6:18:55 PM
It's a glitch, another one. This one From/Bamco needs to fix ASAP but so far nothing.
#4KupoPantsPosted 10/12/2011 6:19:02 PM
they probably do have low vit/armor...i mean, thats the reason why they were using that spell in the fist place.
#5twotimingpeterPosted 10/12/2011 6:21:23 PM
basically don't pvp unless namco fixes this and nerfs the fog ring.
#6-Unreal-Posted 10/12/2011 6:21:56 PM

I mentioned this in my thread about PvP and people started flaming me, saying the point I made on OP miracles/magic was wrong.

#7Cmac4Posted 10/12/2011 6:23:21 PM
twotimingpeter posted...

This post has nothing to do with the fog ring... And it sounds like your just bad :/
#8-Unreal-Posted 10/12/2011 6:24:16 PM

Oh yeah and I was a victim of this too.

I had a guy down to like 20% HP and I was 100%. I backstabbed him about 3 times, first time it took a chunk of his HP down, I casted something and he hit me once and took my HP almost completely away, then he used this spell and I tried backstabbing him about 2 times and it did no damage. I tried to heal and he killed me.

#9TheBlueDeathPosted 10/12/2011 6:24:25 PM
Cmac4 posted...
twotimingpeter posted...

This post has nothing to do with the fog ring... And it sounds like your just bad :/

This
---
PSN: Swordsman001
#10BombayNugzPosted 10/12/2011 6:26:17 PM

the only real problem i ahve with pvp is the invincible invader part. i can outfight anyone in close qtrs if they are stupid enough to try to freeze me near em lol but hitting 500 dmg a hit normally and than hitting 0 dmg agaisnt some dude just cause he has a blue shield.......lol wtf