is there a way to make the skeletons in the catacombs stay dead?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. is there a way to make the skeletons in the catacombs stay dead?

User Info: Okikurmi

Okikurmi
5 years ago#1
getting through this place is a real pain in the arse. they just wont stop getting up.
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...

User Info: D347hN1nJ4

D347hN1nJ4
5 years ago#2
Any weapon enchanted with the "Divine" prefix. You get the ember from the blacksmith near the moonlight butterfly, and trade it into andre.
nyooorm

User Info: RENNELS

RENNELS
5 years ago#3
Okikurmi posted...
getting through this place is a real pain in the arse. they just wont stop getting up.

Yes. Either kill them with a weapon with a holy auxiliary effect (Astoria Straight Sword) or kill some necromancer in the zone (I believe).

User Info: MunkehluvsJelly

MunkehluvsJelly
5 years ago#4
Just because this is relevant to my intrests, Any particularly decent weapon for smashing them down? I really don't want to make my +7 Zweihander divine
You Will Not Forget This Devil's Power.
You Are Not Worthy As My Opponent.

User Info: Slambo70

Slambo70
5 years ago#5
There's also an item you can drop I think that a loading screen tips says does it, Lloyds Talisman i think?
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC

D347hN1nJ4
5 years ago#6
MunkehluvsJelly posted...
Just because this is relevant to my intrests, Any particularly decent weapon for smashing them down? I really don't want to make my +7 Zweihander divine

Upgrade a club or a straightsword or another throwaway weapon. The skeles aren't very difficult, they're just annoying because they respawn.
nyooorm

D347hN1nJ4
5 years ago#7
Slambo70 posted...
There's also an item you can drop I think that a loading screen tips says does it, Lloyds Talisman i think?
That stops estus flasks from having an effect.
nyooorm

User Info: Okikurmi

Okikurmi
5 years ago#8
who and where is andre?
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...

User Info: MunkehluvsJelly

MunkehluvsJelly
5 years ago#9
D347hN1nJ4 posted...
MunkehluvsJelly posted...

Upgrade a club or a straightsword or another throwaway weapon. The skeles aren't very difficult, they're just annoying because they respawn.

Appreciated amigo
You Will Not Forget This Devil's Power.
You Are Not Worthy As My Opponent.

D347hN1nJ4
5 years ago#10
Okikurmi posted...
who and where is andre?

He's the blacksmith near the parish, my bad for not being clear.
nyooorm
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. is there a way to make the skeletons in the catacombs stay dead?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived